Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Security Code (New Iphone)

EndlessAce
02.03.2013 , 11:13 PM | #1
I just upgraded my iphone 3gs to iphone 4 but luckily i still have my iphone 3gs as my iphone 4 was given to me for free. But I'm intending to sell my iphone 3gs for some income. But i need help with the security code in my new iphone 4 i can't undo the security code in my iphone 3gs. Can anyone help me?

Btw, Im from singapore.

Packetdancer
02.03.2013 , 11:39 PM | #2
Unfortunately, the only way to deal with that is to call Customer Service and have them remove the security code from your account, so you can add the new phone's mobile authenticator. THAT SAID, you can call them for free if you use the US support number and call using Skype. Just make sure that you have some Skype credit balance—it won't charge you, but it may not let you call if you have a balance of 0—and that you put a + on the beginning of the phone number when dialing it, or else it may not work.

Hopefully that helps?
Pahke Stardancer (Jedi Sentinel, Save Taris) / Random CS Forum Participant
Writer, photographer, software engineer, GAMER.

docTOR: SWTOR Launcher Troubleshooting Guide

EndlessAce
02.03.2013 , 11:48 PM | #3
Can viber be used?

Nolbag
02.04.2013 , 12:48 AM | #4
Only takes a bit of searching dude
Quote:
Please be aware that you can also use VoIP services (like Skype, Viber, Google Voice etc.) to call our Customer Service team, no matter what country you are calling from. International calls made using VoIP are generally substantially less expensive than calls made from a mobile phone or landline.

For telephone support in English, simply open the VoIP program of your choice, set your country to the UK and dial 0203 564 5481 to speak to a Customer Service Agent.

For French telephone support with VoIP services, set your location to France and dial (0157) 324 728, and for German phone support through VoIP set your location to Germany and dial (06999) 991 5590.
http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/5200
Anakin beware your friend Palpatine and your pal..........Friendpatine.