Servers packed, yet can't find anyone to group with for flashpoints?

I don't get it. Servers got queues which basically means they're at full capacity, yet trying to find anyone for an instance is a pain.

Been asking in general chat for 30 minutes now and not a single group was being formed in that time for a simple lvl 25 instance (mandalorian raiders). I mean if it's like this with servers being full what will happen later on the road?

And what is going on exactly? Really losing interest and so early on too. Feels more like a sp game with mp chat than an actual MMO.

Chat bubbles or a complete overhaul of the chat box.

I was in the wrong tab and 'missed out' on several grp invites. Only noticed later while scolling up to check my legacy xp gains per kill.

Apparently I was standing infront of people asking me if I wanted to run a flashpoint or 2 and was oblivious lol.

Pity.

Edited by Jamus_Divinus

I don't get it. Servers got queues which basically means they're at full capacity, yet trying to find anyone for an instance is a pain.

Been asking in general chat for 30 minutes now and not a single group was being formed in that time for a simple lvl 25 instance (mandalorian raiders). I mean if it's like this with servers being full what will happen later on the road?

And what is going on exactly? Really losing interest and so early on too. Feels more like a sp game with mp chat than an actual MMO.

Are you running around on planets asking for Flashpoint groups or are you actually at the Flashpoint? There are always a ton of people on my server, Helm of Garush, standing around the Flashpoint entrances and continually forming groups.

Obviously sitting at the imperial fleet asking for people, not running around different planets.

About most people not being my level, i find that hard to believe. If they had early access most would be around the middle. Then again i also don't get how it can be "server full" yet only 100 or so people max i've seen in the actual imperial fleet area at one given time.

Edited by Skeelol

Honestly, I have seen that problem yet. I always see people spamming for Flashpoints or even heroic quests. I know I'm only 13 but still, I haven't seen this as a problem. Maybe you're just playing during off hours or have out leveled people possibly?

Wow i can't believe there aren't more people bothered by this. Guess they're content with playing a SP game with the addition of an instant messaging service.

I'm playing grouped instances with my friends. I have no need to PUG.

I'm not the SLIGHTEST bit worried that people who want to solo instead of come help you out have that option.

Edited by VorpalK

there are ALOT of premade guilds in the game already. most wouldn't need to pug a group.

Great, guess the game will be dead pretty soon then because the majority of people don't even bother joining guilds.

Good plan.

I don't get why they even made the premade guilds , most of them will be a joke anyway.

I do expect this kind of crap from a very old MMO but not from a new one.

Edited by Skeelol

Well i gues it's not that groups aren't forming.

People just going to FP with friends and guildmates.

Try to join one, it should help a lot.

On the other hand most people run those instances once or twice and get back to questing and story.

Great, guess the game will be dead pretty soon then because the majority of people don't even bother joining guilds.

You are of course wrong. Majority of people ARE in guilds. Who cares about soloists ?

Edited by Golarz

Every guild officer should care about soloist, they are potential valuable members for their guild... Seriously, this is a Massively Multiplayer game. How selfish people are becoming is just horrible... Like in real life... Really sad.

Unlike some people, I think the "premade" guilds was a great idea when you get 200 servers running and you want to be able to stick with your friends... Without this kind of stuff, you sometime not be able to play with them... Which is really, really frustrating.

In any case, there IS a problem around the instances and the people available to go through the missions. They forgot to put some "dungeon team builder" (WOW like). And I Think they are keeping population under some levels just to make sure there is people on every server they opened, but I find this amount really low compared to the beta test.

Don't know why. Hope this will change in the future, the next days untill new year are critical.

Not sure where your getting that there are no groups for flashpoints.

Im currently lvl 44. And i've done every single flashpoint up to that lvl with the exception of *colicoid war game* can't even get past the first boss. Each time i wanted a flashpoint i did a /who of people around my lvl asked a few if they wanted to come. Majority were more then happy to do a FP for gear and something to break up the lvling process. Since i lvled purely as a Healer hardest slot to fill was tank.

As for missing messages etc, completely agree with you there are a few who got back to me whilst i was inside with the group saying they had missed the msg because of excessive msgs from *companions/general chat* There is too much clutter and it would be nice to cut down on it to read messages easier.

Think what i wanna say is. If you are actually look you will find can't expect everything to be handed to you on a silver platter this is not WoW.