Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Security Key question

FloZeu
02.03.2013 , 05:15 PM | #1
When i go to set up a mobile security key it gives me 2 codes. Here is my question.

Can i save those numbers to reuse in case of deleting the app from my iphone? I know blizzard app has something like that, a restore code in case you lost the app .

This will help with restoring a lost or deleted app without the need of calling CS.

The reason i ask this is that recently i had the app stop working out of nowhere and i had to call CS to have it removed. Now im afraid to add a new key to my account due to the fact that it takes so long to get a hold of a CS not to mention the call is not free.

Thx for any help you can give me.

Packetdancer
02.03.2013 , 05:56 PM | #2
Unfortunately, no; as far as I know, the only way to restore the mobile authenticator app is to remove it from your account and re-add it. :/

However, you should be able to call CS free using Skype; just use the US toll-free number, but make sure to put a + on the beginning when dialing. (Some folks have said Skype won't let them make an outgoing call—even a free one—without having a non-zero Skype Credit balance, but confirmed Skype doesn't charge them for the call once it lets them actually call.)
Pahke Stardancer (Jedi Sentinel, Save Taris) / Random CS Forum Participant
Writer, photographer, software engineer, GAMER.

docTOR: SWTOR Launcher Troubleshooting Guide