Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unicorn Stampede has a legit ranked team.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
Unicorn Stampede has a legit ranked team.

Carter_Mathis
02.03.2013 , 12:02 AM | #151
Quote: Originally Posted by Bronaimeth View Post
They might be referencing your continual superqueu for regs.
I'm sure they're just getting really lucky with queue pops..... over and over

foxmob
02.03.2013 , 12:26 AM | #152
They might be referencing your continual superqueu for regs.
that is annoying. I mean...the dropping if you don't get it. nothing wrong with queueing at the same time.
Krackerjack/Deinon/Antiphon
JC -- Harb -- TEH

Jadenn
02.03.2013 , 01:17 AM | #153
When my schedule switches Feb 10th, i'll have my nights free and can play ranked with you guys.
Jaiden Sniper
Yuenglings Maurader
Asian'Jaiden Assassin
Beer Thirty On Jedi Covenant

totherkins
02.03.2013 , 02:33 PM | #154
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadenn View Post
When my schedule switches Feb 10th, i'll have my nights free and can play ranked with you guys.
Awesome!!!
Tötherkins - 50 tank Juggernaut
Ultimate Individual Class PVP Records 2.0
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...78#post6184878

totherkins
02.03.2013 , 02:42 PM | #155
In regards to superquing I am not really a fan of it unless we are treating it like a ranked game which doesnt happen often...Also we seem to consistently have 10-20 people on and every1 wants to pvp so we have at least 2 4mans going sometimes 3-4 or 2 4mans and a couple 2-3 people groups however people want to pvp its not going to change however much you complain about it. Sorry, if you find it annoying.
Tötherkins - 50 tank Juggernaut
Ultimate Individual Class PVP Records 2.0
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...78#post6184878

LastWizard
02.03.2013 , 03:59 PM | #156
Reps super q for regs, nobody says anything. Imps do it, then it's a freaking travesty. People want to q with their friends, nothing wrong with that.

But before we complain about super q, anybody q'n for ranked tonight?

Bronaimeth
02.03.2013 , 04:51 PM | #157
Which reps, other than watchmen superque?

Krayshawn
02.04.2013 , 07:56 AM | #158
Which reps, other than watchmen superque?
Well, any time I go up against LD50 premade, it is pretty much like fighting a super que... Over half my team leaves, i die alot, you die very little.

Its a pretty straight forward concept for Imps, "Oh hey look its LD50, lets not even jump down and let them cap", This is what im sure goes through all the PuGs on my team's little heads.
The Krayshawn Legacy:
Krayshawn - Vanguard El'Diablo - 29/12/0 Jug
Mufasa, GM : <Hakuna Matata> - Jedi Covenant

Carter_Mathis
02.04.2013 , 09:08 AM | #159
Quote: Originally Posted by LastWizard View Post
Reps super q for regs, nobody says anything. Imps do it, then it's a freaking travesty. People want to q with their friends, nothing wrong with that.

But before we complain about super q, anybody q'n for ranked tonight?
Not even close. I can't speak for all of the guilds pub side, but none of the reputable guilds that have enough players to form a super queue makes an ops group and attempts to time queues quite like Unicorns does....

foxmob
02.04.2013 , 09:57 AM | #160
Quote: Originally Posted by Krayshawn View Post
Well, any time I go up against LD50 premade, it is pretty much like fighting a super que... Over half my team leaves, i die alot, you die very little.

Its a pretty straight forward concept for Imps, "Oh hey look its LD50, lets not even jump down and let them cap", This is what im sure goes through all the PuGs on my team's little heads.
is that a joke? getting your butts handed to you by a good 4m + 4 pugs isn't even remotely the same thing as super Qing.

@ toth, don't you think it's ever-so-slightly a d-bag thing to queue at the same time then leave if you don't get into the same team? I'm looking at you shatter. you're the only name I've seen doing it for sure.

@ the dude with the friends excuse, see response to toth.

more to the point, who are the worst, most obnoxious, hated guild on this server? <watchmen> why? they troll. the farm reg matches instead of ending them. they super Q. and they tease ppl relentlessly. the only other guild I've seen come close to this is <US>. not the only ppl I've had to sit through a vstar trying to farm it, but certainly more than any other guild. grats on that. stay classy. (not sure who else is actually doing it other than shatter but w/e. toth's response was pretty indicative)

/rant
Krackerjack/Deinon/Antiphon
JC -- Harb -- TEH