Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Top Gun guilds fail queue dodge

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
Top Gun guilds fail queue dodge

Haystak
02.03.2013 , 07:26 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Therangerboy View Post
Actually I think what people are trying to say is, is that YOU don't matter. You are our court jester, our clown, our little monkey who dances for a banana.
Wait......he gets a bannana. Where the hell is MY BANANNA. Agape you always get all the good ****, I now hate you too.

Airwolf

P.S. WHERE THE HELL IS MY DAMN BANNANA.
Airwolf -55-Scoundrel
Mcrose -55-Shadow
Makros -55-Marauder
Mac-Ros -55-Vangaurd

Therangerboy
02.03.2013 , 10:20 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Haystak View Post
Wait......he gets a bannana. Where the hell is MY BANANNA. Agape you always get all the good ****, I now hate you too.

Airwolf

P.S. WHERE THE HELL IS MY DAMN BANNANA.
Ok OK...you can have HIS banana. I only give this to you so the next time I see you in a match you have to unstealth BEFORE you start your attacks...
ShenaniganZ
Ra'Le Sage

PeteyLo
02.03.2013 , 11:49 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by agape_ View Post
pretty sure people who hate me don't matter
Agapex is my hero!
"One Insanus to rule them all, one Insanus to find them, one Insanus to bring them all and in the darkness bind them."
F*** the free world. Long Live Bantle! Don't forget Smoochie, and have you seen Indianguy?

cripito
02.03.2013 , 06:30 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by PeteyLo View Post
Agapex is my hero!
Did you knew agape was an altar boy in chicago? He and psirebral knew very well Rev Alejandro Flores.. TRUE HISTORY i got it from CNN... they even testify againts him.

Edit: For those who didn't got the joke... taken from wikipedia.
------
Alejandro Flores

In 2010 Alejandro Flores, who was ordained a Priest in 2010 was convicted of the continual sexual molestation of a pre-pubescent boy since 2005.[10]

sphyg
02.04.2013 , 12:57 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by cripito View Post
Did you knew agape was an altar boy in chicago? He and psirebral knew very well Rev Alejandro Flores.. TRUE HISTORY i got it from CNN... they even testify againts him.

Edit: For those who didn't got the joke... taken from wikipedia.
------
Alejandro Flores

In 2010 Alejandro Flores, who was ordained a Priest in 2010 was convicted of the continual sexual molestation of a pre-pubescent boy since 2005.[10]
Although I get you were posting this in jest, I don't think that it is appropriate or funny. These were trusted people who betrayed that trust to scar many kids for the rest of their lives. Being a father
, people like that are my worst nightmare.
Sphyg - Tha'dokta - Sphig - - - Bastion
Sphig - Sa'rissa - Sphygg - Who'just - U'just - - - Harbinger
The Chatos Paladins

TrueEquality
02.04.2013 , 01:52 PM | #16
would def b nice if the world could handle reality without having to b entertained by it id rather it be out there as entertainment than not at all but ya this world is having a hard time getting over the hump, even with all the obtainable knowledge/wisdom out there we still can't get on the right track, eek

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFnco...eature=related an ok song, not all the the lyrics r perfect (no such thing as perfect in this life) but the beat/melody and chorus arent too bad imo is for those who may use music from time to time as an inspiration tool i dont listen to it much but i was listening to it just after posting this so i figured id share it , why not right

added: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab3NscEJ80s
shorter verion: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQXVzg2PiZw
Compassion: Shadow, Forall: Sage, Equality: Scoundrel, Evolving: Guardian, Coincidence: Commando, Circumstance: Marauder, Necessities: Powertech, Persist: Sniper, Gowiththeflow: Sorcerer

Darth_Dreselus
02.04.2013 , 02:47 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by TrueEquality View Post
would def b nice if the world could handle reality without having to b entertained by it id rather it be out there as entertainment than not at all but ya this world is having a hard time getting over the hump, even with all the obtainable knowledge/wisdom out there we still can't get on the right track, eek

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFnco...eature=related an ok song, not all the the lyrics r perfect (no such thing as perfect in this life) but the beat/melody and chorus arent too bad imo is for those who may use music from time to time as an inspiration tool i dont listen to it much but i was listening to it just after posting this so i figured id share it , why not right
https://whyweprotest.net/community/a...erail-jpg.600/
The Last Centurions Derpyn - Sage / Toughen - Vanguard / Bluffin - Scoundrel / Roughen - Sentinel
Filthy-rich - Juggernaut / Timberwulf - Sniper / Ironwill - Mercenary / Ahuizotl - Assassin

BiS Relics for Healers PvE/PvP

TrueEquality
02.04.2013 , 02:52 PM | #18
r u trying to say im a trainwreck or went way off course with this thread? if so it's just your opinion, lucky for me i lost faith in others logic a long time ago, i still have hope though, i also try to stay open minded (no explanation in your post) and i wish all the best
Compassion: Shadow, Forall: Sage, Equality: Scoundrel, Evolving: Guardian, Coincidence: Commando, Circumstance: Marauder, Necessities: Powertech, Persist: Sniper, Gowiththeflow: Sorcerer

Darth_Dreselus
02.04.2013 , 06:21 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by TrueEquality View Post
r u trying to say im a trainwreck or went way off course with this thread? if so it's just your opinion, lucky for me i lost faith in others logic a long time ago, i still have hope though, i also try to stay open minded (no explanation in your post) and i wish all the best
No I meant derail. Your post made me laugh because it had nothing to do with the rest of the thread. then again considering what this thread is about (nothing) it is probably a good thing.
The Last Centurions Derpyn - Sage / Toughen - Vanguard / Bluffin - Scoundrel / Roughen - Sentinel
Filthy-rich - Juggernaut / Timberwulf - Sniper / Ironwill - Mercenary / Ahuizotl - Assassin

BiS Relics for Healers PvE/PvP

TrueEquality
02.04.2013 , 10:36 PM | #20
my original post was in response to the joke about child molesters and wether or not it's something that should b joked about