Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Republic] <Never Tell Us the Odds> Recruiting a Tank

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Bastion > Guild Recruitment
[Republic] <Never Tell Us the Odds> Recruiting a Tank

Riivan
02.02.2013 , 09:16 PM | #1
Keep this short and sweet. We're currently looking for a tank.

We're a Republic guild focused on clearing PVE content without spending all our lives in game. Most of us were hardcore raiders in previous games and came to TOR for a change of pace.

We do weekly 8-man Operations, PvP, and Flashpoints. We already have a great group of guild members, but are looking for new players to join our team. We keep the time commitment minimal, raiding 2 nights a week for about 2 hours starting at 9:30 EST. We're also the first Republic guild on the Bastion to clear EC NiM and have tackled all the available raid content: 5/5 TFB HM, 5/5 EV NiM, and 5/5 KP NiM.

Never Tell Us the Odds may be good for you if:
- You enjoy raiding, but not at the expense of your job, your life or your sanity.
- You are not interested in guild drama or server politics.
- You like scotch.

We don't require that you have the gear, just the talent. We can get the gear. If you are interested in joining, please feel free to contact any of the officers in-game or apply at our website:

Olo (Guildmaster)
Nursejen
Justcae
Riivan

Nursejenna
03.01.2013 , 08:01 AM | #2
Hey Bastion!

I thought I would give a little update to this post since we have received many applications over the last few weeks. We are no longer recruiting, as we have a full team of Ops members. I know some were curious if we could just bump it to 16 man content or form two 8 man Ops, to create more spots. We enjoy the challenge of he 8 man content and unless something changes - we will stay 8 man. Having two 8 man ops may happen at some point, but as of right now most of us have lives outside of the game and are lucky to make it on for our one raid team schedule.

Thanks all for your applications! You can still contact us anytime if you are interested in joining and we keep everyone on our friends lists for when we have open spots on random Ops nights.

Stay Classy Bastion!
~*Nursejen*~
Readers are plentiful; thinkers are rare.