Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Spoiler]Darth Maul: Shadow Conspiracy(TCW)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
[Spoiler]Darth Maul: Shadow Conspiracy(TCW)

Slowpokeking
01.26.2013 , 01:10 PM | #11
This arc really could have been done much better if they use the whole season 5 to focus on it, but instead they made so many childish episodes.

Aitix
01.26.2013 , 07:06 PM | #12
This entire arc has been great so far. It may even top the Umbaran arc that happened last season.

Jonoku
01.30.2013 , 01:53 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Harlequintwo View Post
And I really don't care about Satine.
Satine is a rebel and traitor to Mandalore.

Reedek
01.31.2013 , 12:55 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
The overall plot is on wiki now.
I really dislike how they characterize Satine. Beside her firm belief of peace, as a politician she could do nothing in the crisis beside call for Jedi's help and that's exactly what Maul wanted her to do.
Satine is characterized perfectly. She is a politican that doesn't have a clue about anything. She could have done plenty in the crisis.
1. She could have had a standing army in her adminstration, her firm belief in peace ended up to cause more damage in the long run and any smart person would have came up with the idea of the need to protect the systems and planets from pirates and other people challenging their democracy.
2. She actually could have called the jedi for help (given they could have blocked communications though so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt)
3. Instead of saying to the people, after they have been terrorized, to keep working towards peace and not fight back she should have told them to start fighting back. People needed a person to rally to and she mostly said "It is not my problem."
4. She told Maul where to find a corrupt politician.

Slowpokeking
01.31.2013 , 01:04 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Reedek View Post
Satine is characterized perfectly. She is a politican that doesn't have a clue about anything. She could have done plenty in the crisis.
1. She could have had a standing army in her adminstration, her firm belief in peace ended up to cause more damage in the long run and any smart person would have came up with the idea of the need to protect the systems and planets from pirates and other people challenging their democracy.
2. She actually could have called the jedi for help (given they could have blocked communications though so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt)
3. Instead of saying to the people, after they have been terrorized, to keep working towards peace and not fight back she should have told them to start fighting back. People needed a person to rally to and she mostly said "It is not my problem."
4. She told Maul where to find a corrupt politician.
Yes, that's what she should do, but they made her an idiot because they are short of time, just like the Black Sun and the Hutt got their *** handled so easily and Viszla didn't kill Maul brothers when he got plenty of chances.

Reedek
02.01.2013 , 05:07 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
Yes, that's what she should do, but they made her an idiot because they are short of time, just like the Black Sun and the Hutt got their *** handled so easily and Viszla didn't kill Maul brothers when he got plenty of chances.
They didn't make her an idiot due to shortness of time. She was an idiot the moment she was introduced a few seasons back. She has no clue of what is occuring on her planet and I believe we are made to feel that way about her.

Slowpokeking
02.01.2013 , 01:49 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Reedek View Post
They didn't make her an idiot due to shortness of time. She was an idiot the moment she was introduced a few seasons back. She has no clue of what is occuring on her planet and I believe we are made to feel that way about her.
No, she gave me the impression that she's trying everything for the good of her people, even go against her tradition. Thus she's my favorite SW female character.

bigray
02.02.2013 , 11:38 AM | #18
The episode that came on this morning was full of a whole season's worth of WIN. That might have been the best TCW episode I've seen during the show's entire run. Man seeing Sidious .... AWESOME