Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Irony of Maul

Zavrel
02.02.2013 , 10:26 AM | #1
I just finished watching the newest episode of SWTCW with sidious appearing to fight maul and savage. To no surprise, savage is struck down by sidious and maul is beaten into begging for his life. I half expected Maul to yell, " NOOOOOO," when Savage was killed due to the near exactness to the scene when he ends Qui-gon while Obi-wan is left to watch.

AshlaBoga
02.02.2013 , 10:27 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Zavrel View Post
I just finished watching the newest episode of SWTCW with sidious appearing to fight maul and savage. To no surprise, savage is struck down by sidious and maul is beaten into begging for his life. I half expected Maul to yell, " NOOOOOO," when Savage was killed due to the near exactness to the scene when he ends Qui-gon while Obi-wan is left to watch.
That's not actually ironic. That's poetic justice.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Wolfninjajedi
02.02.2013 , 10:46 AM | #3
It was actually Maul being a moron, thinking he even had a chance against Sidious.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Ogi-Wan-BG
02.07.2013 , 04:06 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
It was actually Maul being a moron, thinking he even had a chance against Sidious.
His BIGGEST mistake was that he wanted to build his own "private emipire" .......knowing the intentions of his former master. Noone can overjump palpatine in the galactic underground afairs
Maximal - 55lvl Assassin
Wolverin - 55lvl Sentinel
Firen - 55lvl Vanguard
Didka - 55lvl Shadow

Darkondo
02.07.2013 , 10:03 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
True, but he did provide a decent challenge for Sidious' Jar'kai with his own when he pulled out the darksaber. Yes, I think Sidious had to try (not all that hard i might add) but Jar'kai isnt Sidious' strong point, and Maul is more familiar with it.