Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crashes to desktop

sakko
02.02.2013 , 03:59 AM | #1
Hey. Im a returtning launch player and now a days i seem to get CTD every 1.5hours. Same thing happens with my GF's brand new computer.

It doesent mater what we do the crash happens after 1 hour and can stretch to 2 hours.
I have tried setting compitability to XP service pack 2-3. Vista service pack 1-2. I am running in administrative mode. I have repaired the game. I have reinstalled the game and installed directly on C: disk. and D: disk inside and outside the Program files folder. I have checked all my drivers to make sure they are up to date. Java, graphic, chipset etc. I did not have any of these problems during launch weekend or the following month i played. This is realy not helping me coming back into the game as i thought it was a great game ( i left to be with my GF but now she plays with me so ).

What happens during CTD: The sound makes a jumping and dirring sound. 2 sec after CTD. No error, no anything. Then i logg back in to paly for another 1.5h or 2h if im lucky then it happens again.
I have read 50 posts about it and tried every fix i can find but nothing happens. Or lets mep lay longer than that.
Server: The Red Eclipse.

DXDIAG:
Spoiler
"The bond that we all share, is enchanced by death. Your death will make me closer to my goal. I will see you wither in front of my eyes, i will watch you take your last breath. Dare not thread on me"

OwenBrooks
02.02.2013 , 04:02 AM | #2
This is an issue affecting some on 32bit windows, the below settings should help.

1.Right-click Command Prompt in the Accessories program group of the Start menu. Click Run as Administrator.
2.At the command prompt, enter "bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVa 2500"
3.Restart the computer.

Edit - If above 2500 setting doesn't work increase to 3072 if any different.

To delete the value if needed
1.Right-click on Command Prompt in the Accessories program group of the Start menu. Click Run as Administrator.
2.At the command prompt, enter "bcdedit /deletevalue IncreaseUserVa"
3.Restart the computer.

sakko
02.02.2013 , 09:57 AM | #3
Thank you. That fixed my problem. DEVS should make a note of this cause i see alot of people having the same problem.
"The bond that we all share, is enchanced by death. Your death will make me closer to my goal. I will see you wither in front of my eyes, i will watch you take your last breath. Dare not thread on me"