Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Triumvirate + Darth Revan and Malak vs the Sith Emperor

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Sith Triumvirate + Darth Revan and Malak vs the Sith Emperor

Wolfninjajedi
02.01.2013 , 07:24 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
One does not simply 'stop' being a wound in the Force. Wounds in the Force cannot be filled.
Wait ya I got that mixed up with the Force Bond thing...
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Newyankalt
02.02.2013 , 12:43 AM | #62
Alright either Nihilus charges in and everyone gets consumed and dies. Or they all charge in without a doubt Malak dies in less than a minute. The emperor will probably use some kind of mind control on Sion as he seems like the most weak minded. Nihilus attacks Sion and they will probably get themselves both killed.

Revan and traya will be smart and sit back try to analyze and find a weakness they would last some time before getting destroyed. I see revan being the last one but eventually the emperor kills him or throws him in stasis.

Beniboybling
02.02.2013 , 05:41 AM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by Newyankalt View Post
Alright either Nihilus charges in and everyone gets consumed and dies. Or they all charge in without a doubt Malak dies in less than a minute. The emperor will probably use some kind of mind control on Sion as he seems like the most weak minded. Nihilus attacks Sion and they will probably get themselves both killed.

Revan and traya will be smart and sit back try to analyze and find a weakness they would last some time before getting destroyed. I see revan being the last one but eventually the emperor kills him or throws him in stasis.
Or, Nihilus charges in and consumes the Sith Emperor. Checkmate.

Huttchew
02.02.2013 , 06:12 AM | #64
I see a flaw in the general thinking, the Sith Triumvirate on the one hand and Revan and Malak on the other hand are from different periods so the can't be together.

I was thinking my self about a similar scenario where the Sith Triumvirate faces the Emperor. This would be a real challenge, especially Darth Nihilius can make it very hard at least for the Emperor because he would consume him (which could backfire because the more Darth Nihilius would consume the more hunger he would have and consuming the Emperors power would not only give him a temporary indigestion but also give him a unquenchable hunger, this is very bad for the whole universe), Darth Sion should also not be dismissed because of his grasp on the Force (fighting would be either on Korriban or Dromuund Kaas, either place is steeped in the Dark-side which would aid both Darth Sion and Darth Nihilius). Sarth Traya is just manipulative.

Darkondo
02.02.2013 , 12:31 PM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by Huttchew View Post
I see a flaw in the general thinking, the Sith Triumvirate on the one hand and Revan and Malak on the other hand are from different periods so the can't be together.

I was thinking my self about a similar scenario where the Sith Triumvirate faces the Emperor. This would be a real challenge, especially Darth Nihilius can make it very hard at least for the Emperor because he would consume him (which could backfire because the more Darth Nihilius would consume the more hunger he would have and consuming the Emperors power would not only give him a temporary indigestion but also give him a unquenchable hunger, this is very bad for the whole universe), Darth Sion should also not be dismissed because of his grasp on the Force (fighting would be either on Korriban or Dromuund Kaas, either place is steeped in the Dark-side which would aid both Darth Sion and Darth Nihilius). Sarth Traya is just manipulative.
Simple, after Nihilus consumes Emperor Vitiate and attains his unsaitable hunger he continues to eat Sion over and over until he's full since Sion cant die and everytime Nihilus eats him he can just come back to life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PodfqTulOCA proof of this right here.

Darkondo
02.02.2013 , 12:33 PM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by Surinen View Post
Of course you have not, simply because this part of Lord Emperor's abilities is still in production. Lord Emperor was also able to drink plasma from lightsabers and then transfer it under his finger nails to create legendary technique " Tenth blade of Korriban " - "tenth" because the final move was always a strike with a right thumb into eye socket.
I hope this is an attempt of you trolling cause if not then I really dont know how to respond to this other than. Wow.

Surinen
02.02.2013 , 01:26 PM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkondo View Post
I hope this is an attempt of you trolling cause if not then I really dont know how to respond to this other than. Wow.
I would never ever describe myself with this "t" word. I was merely having a fun, after all my jokes are on a such high level of sophistication.
Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can. For the good of all of us- Except the ones who are dead.

OldVengeance
02.02.2013 , 01:28 PM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Unless Nihilus goes in first. Which would be the most logical plan of attack.

Traya and Revan for one, are smart enough not to rush into battle.
Seeing as this fight is happening in a single Sith Academy, there's a good chance they'll all die from friendly fire anyway.

SithKoriandr
02.04.2013 , 07:27 AM | #69
Five powerful Sith versis One powerful Sith.

One on one, I'm sure it would go to the Emperor, but these 5 against the 1, I'd give it to the 5.

This is going with the idea that they're able to work together long enough to take out the Emporer of course.

CaptainApop
02.04.2013 , 07:41 AM | #70
While we're bringing it up, aren't Sion and Nihlus also wounds in the force? As I recall that's the reason Traya was interested in them.
"I bind kolto probes to Q, partially for the convenience but mostly for the irony"

Subterfuge legacy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd