Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rateds

InmortaI
02.01.2013 , 05:54 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Partygurl View Post
The funny thing is sages and sorcs hate using bubble because they want high numbers when in bubble you can do just fine do not depend on aoe healing and learn placement. I have out healed many geared salv sages and broke a mil in bubble spec so it is still a good spec to heal in. But if people want to complain it is less fun about Op vanguards and derp smash? If I would not be invited to ranked cause of my spec that is fine. To me bubble stun heals are more sufficient healing and negates less damage. Love ya !
i will pay for see that with me in the game

Partygurl
02.01.2013 , 06:18 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by foxmob View Post
stop. no. just...no. reactive shield gives them like 15s of cast time, at least 4 (probably 8) of which will be spent in stun. other than that, he's only able to stand in one place and "take it" when the rest of his team is working around him with peels and taunts...just like a sage.

bacta, kolto, trauma probe, punt, cryo and the occasional tech override allow mandos to handle 1 dps, assuming he knows enough to keep moving. if you can just sit there and heal through a single dps when reactive shield is down...that's a sorry dps, much less multiple dps.
Agreed Anore took 800k damage and healed for 800k and died 4 times.. So yes they last longer. Aux and Cm are good too and have them last long too.
Prime-Defense
Post Mortem-DUH

Dhrasur
02.01.2013 , 11:36 PM | #43
Nice games Friday night, my team got about 11 games against 5 different teams!!
Empire Ilye - Marauder | Vahilo - Sniper | Ijis - Sorcerer
Republic Unreal - Scoundrel
<Uncensored> | Jedi Covenant [Keller's Void]