Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Memo-
02.01.2013 , 02:53 PM | #541
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Thanks for the update Icebergy.

Unfortunately most who are posting that they are still waiting haven't received the coins, and I've tried to clarify in cases where there's confusion.

Thanks again.
Hi! I received a monthly grant of 500 Cartel Coins today. However, I have normally received 525 Cartel Coins, so there seems to be a mix up somewhere.

I would also like you to clarify whether I will be receiving additional Cartel Coins for a Collector's Edition that was registered AFTER the F2P-model came online, because if I am indeed entitled to get them, I have not received them. (CE was registered on the 23rd of November, 2012.)
Sakkó | Faris | Maliris | Sopraano<Reilukerho>Bas'so | Väli | Rai'chu | Jauhe
Delarah | Stilva | Luccia | Ethawn<Lice-Ridden Banthas>Tenori | Baritoni | Weimar | Altto
   The Lihavuori LegacyTomb of Freedon Nadd

DarkDajin
02.01.2013 , 02:58 PM | #542
I recieved 500 CC, better than nothing, but still 25 off..

well
02.01.2013 , 03:01 PM | #543
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi again,

Many players have gotten their coins by now (by the way, Rkoetin, please check your balance again), but some who have posted in this thread are still waiting.

To directly address the more recent posters: firestarter, tpryan, and kesithe, you have not been forgotten and this issue is not considered resolved yet.
I got mine so thank you very much.Now my plans for world domination make begin.

darkdoctor
02.01.2013 , 03:39 PM | #544
Hi Support: I still haven't receive my coins yet - last one I receive was Dec 25 2012 (525CC). I hope I receive more this time, added 3 more months to my sub
Proud Collector's Edition Owner
Main Sith Character - Imperial Agent
Main Republic Character - Smuggler
Cant Wait to play

SupremeLegate
02.01.2013 , 03:58 PM | #545
Nice to know that people are now getting their coins, guess I will just have to wait for my turn.

tpryan
02.01.2013 , 06:14 PM | #546
coins deposited

Naugor
02.01.2013 , 06:30 PM | #547 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Heya everyone,

The overdue monthly cartel coins should all be delivered by now. Can you please check again and verify?

Thank you in advance.
Naugor | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support | Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Tmanarl
02.01.2013 , 07:05 PM | #548
I'm sorry, but it is ridiculously suspicious that the cartel coin grant was strangely delayed, but then all of a sudden magically fixed AFTER the quarterly investors report.
The Valar Legacy : Begeren Colony
Maris: 60 Imperial Operative | Cinnagar: 60 Sith Sorcerer | Shiian: 60 Sith Juggernaut
Sevri: 60 Bounty Hunter Powertech | Rolorra: 60 Sith Marauder
Leelu: 60 Jedi Sage | Brénn: 60 Vanguard Trooper | Corrann: 60 Jedi Sentinal

xavorf
02.01.2013 , 07:38 PM | #549
Well, it looks like you're going to have to add me to the list as well. I bought a 2 month subscription and I got my coins for the first month, but am yet to receive this months grant of 500-something cartel coins.

FizzwickNuffaa
02.01.2013 , 07:39 PM | #550
Nope. Not fixed. As stated before I'm still short the 500 I should have from my first paid month via a retail code.