Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Light Side Sith Inquisitor

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Light Side Sith Inquisitor

Varranto
01.31.2013 , 10:15 AM | #1
Hi !
I'm recently thinking about it , would it be still cool history ?
It's not about to be hipster or something , just it interest me a lot . I always was "loyal" to force side that my characters were . For example , when I played my Assassin I had choose dark side points , but now I want something new , like sorcerer that possessed sith powers and he just can't bring death to innocent people . That , he'd seeking his own path, to use his powers to bring justice , make sith Empire "better Republic" ... And now I'm asking You , would light side inquisitor storyline be like that ? Or it just can't be done ?
The Skybolt Legacy
Teamwork is the key

happysister
01.31.2013 , 10:28 AM | #2
i'm playing a light side sorc. i think it works pretty well. i mean you're not doing ONLY good, but some of the bad things you do aren't utterly cruel if that makes any sense. she just doesn't come off a power-hungry psycho. more honest and merciful.
The Kipplar Legacy ~ Proud Founder of The Old Republic
The Heroes of The Republic

SithKoriandr
01.31.2013 , 10:47 AM | #3
Lightside choices still have you killing people They're not all about sparing someone. And why go all one side or the other anyways? Being pure dark side means you're basically willing to do any evil thing around.

brootallord
01.31.2013 , 12:12 PM | #4
which class storyline is more suitable for a light-sided sith? warrior or inquisitor?

errant_knight
01.31.2013 , 12:52 PM | #5
All the stories can be played LS or DS while still making sense. OK, the BH stretches if a bit, but still....

I have a LS inquisitor and the story plays out just fine without things feeling odd. That being said, he didn't turn out as LS as my warrior, but that could just be me and my rp characterization. My warrior is my only fully LS character in the game--and that includes my jedi, lol. As for which is more suitable--both are equally suitable, IMO. Play both. Both are really fun.

Caelith
01.31.2013 , 12:58 PM | #6
My sorc is mostly lightside and the story seems more 'natural' to me.

Whilst i don't roleplay loads in my mind i had the idea of my sorc having had a kind master whilst been a slave so that even after his training he remembers how the small acts of kindness and understanding made him feel.

That said I have noticed that alot of the lightside choices seem to benefit the Empire more and whilst it doesn't make you a good person it makes your character have a more stable mental state.
The siege of Coruscant was in fact brought to an end after the republic agreed to give the Empire a Shrubbery, one that looked nice and wasn't too expensive.

DAWUSS
01.31.2013 , 08:47 PM | #7
I play a LS SI and I'm having fun with it. To me it's a case of being impacted by the origin and vowing to never be like those superiors who treated the SI like crap. And when the SI gains some authority, there's the moment of realizing that at one time the roles were flipped.

maxetius
01.31.2013 , 09:57 PM | #8
You're the slave who would be king. You were forced to either be Sith or die. You have no love for the Empire but the Jedi would never accept you. While your life has been difficult, there is opportunity now, to change the status quo and break the chains that bind you, one day freeing the Empire from itself.

Light sided Inquisitors are awesome. But still shock people now and then.

Caelith
02.01.2013 , 01:22 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by maxetius View Post
You're the slave who would be king. You were forced to either be Sith or die. You have no love for the Empire but the Jedi would never accept you. While your life has been difficult, there is opportunity now, to change the status quo and break the chains that bind you, one day freeing the Empire from itself.

Light sided Inquisitors are awesome. But still shock people now and then.
This is perfect description.
The siege of Coruscant was in fact brought to an end after the republic agreed to give the Empire a Shrubbery, one that looked nice and wasn't too expensive.

FINNT
02.01.2013 , 05:45 PM | #10
It isn't really light side. He/She is dark sider who is reasonable. You still have to work for the Empire and
Spoiler
:laser: