Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rateds

Krayshawn
01.31.2013 , 10:04 PM | #21
We did PuG ranked tonight, We planned on playing the other pug group that formed at the same time. Each group only had 1 healer lol... it was pretty funny.

We ended up not fighting the other PuG group, so we had 1 heler in our matches versus the other teams LOL!

We fought outer rim templars twice, i felt kind of bad for them.... but it was a good warm up for working around one healer.

We fought LD50 in a VS, we lost, we held at first door for a little but once they got through it was totally game over...

One of our guys left and we picked up Guts, we faced LD50 again, this time in a CW, we did that some crazy ****, very not "by the book".

I had a good time! we lost 0-90 Screen cap
The Krayshawn Legacy:
Krayshawn - Vanguard El'Diablo - 29/12/0 Jug
Mufasa, GM : <Hakuna Matata> - Jedi Covenant

foxmob
02.01.2013 , 12:03 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Krayshawn View Post
o-m-g! i just spent 10s trying to hover over rippernine's stats to see if he was smashing. I was like..."why isn't this working????"

I need a hug.
meh
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
TL;DR Bolster is meant to help entry level players, ranked PvP is not entry level PvP.

johnnyreece
02.01.2013 , 07:21 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Partygurl View Post
You do know that half of PD could not even log in last night until real late including me and plus we are working things out to have a core group. We lost two main players due to their internet issues. Bad connection last night. PD will do ranked soon we just do not stress it like others. We just like to have fun.
Saw you earlier in the day on Barbie. We were in a voidstar full of healers...I don't know how we got the cap, but we did...Good to see you on the dark side.
Neldiahr, Sith Sorcerer Gibsenne, Imperial Operative
Neldienne, Powertech Smash'Kitteh, Meowauder

Krayshawn
02.01.2013 , 08:05 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by foxmob View Post
o-m-g! i just spent 10s trying to hover over rippernine's stats to see if he was smashing. I was like..."why isn't this working????"

I need a hug.
Yes... coming from a tank... him and Dargos hurt me...
The Krayshawn Legacy:

foxmob
02.01.2013 , 08:42 AM | #25
i used to hate dargos, but now I love him if I'm on the vg. just taunt him from 30m and los or go kill someone on the other side of wz. hehe
meh
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
TL;DR Bolster is meant to help entry level players, ranked PvP is not entry level PvP.

InmortaI
02.01.2013 , 10:57 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Krayshawn View Post
We did PuG ranked tonight, We planned on playing the other pug group that formed at the same time. Each group only had 1 healer lol... it was pretty funny.

We ended up not fighting the other PuG group, so we had 1 heler in our matches versus the other teams LOL!

We fought outer rim templars twice, i felt kind of bad for them.... but it was a good warm up for working around one healer.

We fought LD50 in a VS, we lost, we held at first door for a little but once they got through it was totally game over...

One of our guys left and we picked up Guts, we faced LD50 again, this time in a CW, we did that some crazy ****, very not "by the book".

You forgot to mention than both teams didn't use the bubble stun and it was a funny warzone

Dhrasur
02.01.2013 , 12:35 PM | #27
Right on Inmortal... I believe one day the majority will stop using bubble stuns!
Empire Ilye - Marauder | Vahilo - Sniper | Ijis - Sorcerer
Republic Unreal - Scoundrel
<Uncensored> | Jedi Covenant [Keller's Void]

To-le
02.01.2013 , 02:25 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Dhrasur View Post
Right on Inmortal... I believe one day the majority will stop using bubble stuns!
When it gets nerfed.

Dhrasur
02.01.2013 , 02:27 PM | #29
Why wait! lol Bubble stun is less enjoyable for everyone, at least I don't find it fun to play on my sorc, and everyone who isn't doing the bubbling sure don't enjoy being bubble stunned! In regs, people are bad enough that it's easy to get away with AOE and in ranked you'll have a good tank plus if we all agree not to use it, it will be more fun and fair for everyone
Empire Ilye - Marauder | Vahilo - Sniper | Ijis - Sorcerer
Republic Unreal - Scoundrel
<Uncensored> | Jedi Covenant [Keller's Void]

Krayshawn
02.01.2013 , 02:27 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by InmortaI View Post
You forgot to mention than both teams didn't use the bubble stun and it was a funny warzone
Yes! I forgot! No wonder I had so much more fun! I wasn't stunned half the game.
The Krayshawn Legacy: