Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Unable to buy more Cartel Coins
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

OwenBrooks
02.01.2013 , 05:04 AM | #171
Quote: Originally Posted by IngeDanielsen View Post
To Bioware: Thanks for trying.
I got this email today, and it is really nice, they do try to help.
Spoiler

Thank you for trying. but these are my options:
1.) give you all of my personal information.
2.) terminate the entire customer relationship with you.
Between these Choices, will it be option 2, unfortunately.
I don't give away my personal information. Sorry, this game is not worth as much.
Not wanting to provide account details is your choice but that is a decision you make not them as it is normal practice on any account to provide basic details like name address and phone number as required when setting up the account.
This is rich, they also offer to phone you international at a time convenient too you and just need to know when and which number you would like them to call on ............. and it isn't enough sheesh. I doubt you wanted this sorted.

Beesodd
02.01.2013 , 05:04 AM | #172 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Lannithora, we do everything we can to help players, but there are situations where the only recourse is to call.

If there was another way to resolve this, we would of course enact/recommend it. However, the options available are detailed in the initial post.

I understand that this is frustrating, but we are providing information on the best and only way to get this sorted for you.

Also, Sauin is a real player, I just thanked them as I had seen their issue previously, and I was happy to see it had been resolved.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

IngeDanielsen
02.01.2013 , 05:11 AM | #173
You guys must really take us players for being idiots.
You write in the email to call me and talk on a secure line.
Then I have to ask: what is secure with that?
You're an idiot if one gives you any personal information on the phone.
Will just let you know, the game is uninstalled.
It should be fun to ask you to delete my account. But from what I know you can't handle that either.

Goodbye and I will not come back.

OwenBrooks
02.01.2013 , 05:11 AM | #174
Lol Bye Bye

Tip - never phone your bank, electricity company or phone company they may want you to verify your account.

firestarter
02.01.2013 , 05:28 AM | #175
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Lannithora, we do everything we can to help players, but there are situations where the only recourse is to call.

If there was another way to resolve this, we would of course enact/recommend it. However, the options available are detailed in the initial post.

I understand that this is frustrating, but we are providing information on the best and only way to get this sorted for you.
Beesodd I know that you guys also have to move within your limits and you cant please everyone.
Itīs unfortunate that you have to take the slaps left and right and that every day for stupid idiotic decisions your superiors make.

But please understand.
The suggestions and solutions are UNACCEPTABLE for customers.
I will not be on hold in a line for hours and I will certainly not call at 2am my time when I have to get up for work at 5am. I hope you understand that. I even gave you a solution in my last mail I wrote to you. And to add insult to injury you choose to send an automatic reply back to me suggesting that I shall call you.

I hope you understand that and get this sorted out. But after having this problem since November 18th I doubt that.

And my stipend which is practically my only way of purchasing somthing nice once a month is also missing.

Big big sigh!
Exiluminator - Marksman Sniper

Ratniss Neverclean - Madness Sorceress

The Red Eclipse

Flamefigure
02.01.2013 , 06:33 AM | #176
Bah I just checked and found out that it costs around 20SEK/Min to call the english customer support via skype -.- thats *********** BS.

Maybe Ill just create another account because it seems to be the only thing to do tbh.. well with the obvious exception of quitting the game I suppose.

IngeDanielsen
02.01.2013 , 06:36 AM | #177
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
Lol Bye Bye

Tip - never phone your bank, electricity company or phone company they may want you to verify your account.
You don't get it, do you?

OwenBrooks
02.01.2013 , 06:40 AM | #178
Quote: Originally Posted by IngeDanielsen View Post
You don't get it, do you?
When you mentioned who is the idiot earlier , i am starting to wonder I am afraid.

IngeDanielsen
02.01.2013 , 10:17 AM | #179
Tell me are you BW self-proclaimed Defender?

GunBusterX
02.01.2013 , 02:34 PM | #180
EA/BW I am not a fan of your sports games nor will I ever be, there are some games I have enjoyed, the first 2 SW:KOTOR and Jade Empire, I love the storyline that this game is giving I take my time playing this game, but I have also had the cartel coins problem, I will not give my personal info, because I am in the military and one of the first rules we are taught is to never give out our info, the only info I will ever give out is when I create accounts to games and nothing extra.
I have submitted emails to you about this problem and called once, I know its a short number but I am not going to call again, I work very long hours and the days I do get off I like to relax and play the game and buy cartell coinsfor my characters, and I would like you guys to fix this issue with the cartel coins because I do not want to come home from a very long day to have to call and be put on hold.
I know its not on my side as I checked with my bank, I hate looking like I am the ***hole here but its really hard not to be, both times I got the same automated response to my emails to call CS, I have read every post and reply on this thread, I dont have the time to be waiting on the phone calls, the only thing that I am able to do is send you the emails about the cartel coins until the issue is resolved, I will keep trying on those cartel coins whenever I play SWTOR, but with my work schedule is very limited, I only hope I will be able to get on and buy some coins soon.