Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

what is going on

forumname
01.28.2013 , 08:50 PM | #21
Mjrat, just in case reinstalling doesn't solve the issue. If your computer shuts down suddenly (no shutting down sequence, just turns off). Your computer may be overheating or may have power supply issues. So if you are still experiencing problems after re-installing the game, you might want to try cleaning the insides of your computer a bit and/or get someone to check it out for you.

Regarding your other issue, ignore and keep playing, for all you know, even if you don't win:
Quote: Originally Posted by -Holmes View Post
Hell, I stopped caring about anything keyboard warriors say a long time ago. If they wanna laugh, let them laugh, cause I know for sure they rage like hell when they get that one death which stops them from reaching "Captaind*ckwad is unbeatable!"
See you in game.
Ishere legacy

hate-wizard
01.28.2013 , 09:35 PM | #22
Hey mjrat, maybe you lack reading comprehension skills, but did you even bother reading the first reply to this thread? I mean, you were still moaning about "being hacked" well after it was pointed out that it was no such thing.

Quote: Originally Posted by forumname View Post
Regarding Norton flagging swtor as a virus, maybe this thread may help:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=491171
Turns out you didn't even need to reinstall.
Kherådruakh, Moløtch

Greggo
01.28.2013 , 10:55 PM | #23
Don't tell him how to fix my hack, that took me ages to install on his machine....
Evewyns - Ootini Knights
Martian - Ootini Rage
Harbinger
Ex-Dalborra

forumname
01.28.2013 , 11:39 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Greggo View Post
Don't tell him how to fix my hack, that took me ages to install on his machine....
Sorry I didn't get your memo.
Did you install Dust Bunny v1.0?

Penang
01.28.2013 , 11:54 PM | #25
Wait...what did us gimps do?

I do however apologize for calling you an idiot though. It was rude of me.
Rhalkirr - Dalborra - Vanguard
Ar'kael - Dalborra - Scoundrel Healer
A Little Bit Gimp

-Holmes
01.29.2013 , 01:52 AM | #26
Mjrat, just in case reinstalling doesn't solve the issue. If your computer shuts down suddenly (no shutting down sequence, just turns off). Your computer may be overheating or may have power supply issues. So if you are still experiencing problems after re-installing the game, you might want to try cleaning the insides of your computer a bit and/or get someone to check it out for you.

Regarding your other issue, ignore and keep playing, for all you know, even if you don't win:

See you in game.
Ishere legacy
Uhm. Sorry mate but the legacy doesn't sound too familiar. A toon name would ring more bells.

And I'm kinda on break from ToR. I'm at that stage where I log on, play 2 PvP games, and get bored, then go watch a movie, play a different game or read a book.

Besides, I just got my SCII:HOTS beta key today. >:]

sir-rob
01.30.2013 , 03:29 PM | #27

See you in game.
Ishere legacy
thanks mate took your advise cleaned out inside of pc, and it was still shuting down so its gone off for repairs been told it sounds like a video card overheating should get it back in 2 to 3 weeks have fun in the game with out me carry on all the time lol
Tygertyger (smuggler) Tigertiger (Operative)
Tiger'heals (commando) Tyger'heals (Mercenary)
Tyger'roar (guardian) Tigerforce (Juggernaut)
Tiger'rawh (sage) Eviltiger (Sorcerer)

BattleGracefully
01.31.2013 , 07:28 PM | #28
so we have 3 weeks before you come back and ***** and moan again?
SWEEETTTT!
Keiga - Guardian
Licani - Sentinel
Millianna - Vanguard

-Holmes
01.31.2013 , 10:53 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by BattleGracefully View Post
so we have 3 weeks before you come back and ***** and moan again?
SWEEETTTT!
So nice.

-Messiah
02.07.2013 , 08:36 PM | #30
You've carked it son