1 up for premades... Solo quers will leave warzones, premades often wont.

Individual

I've noticed most of the people who happen to leave warzones when the chips are down are most of the solo quer population. When premades are fighting in a warzone, often times they wont leave when they are losing. Not saying it doesn't ever happen, but it happens less frequently imo. It seems a lot of people here are bitter towards the premade idea and warzones. I don't know why. It's more fun to play with a premade and be able to actually communicate with people via voip versus hoping people magically know what to do or what your thinking. MMOs are ment to be played with others. Everyone here that doesn't like the idea of "organized" warzones should maybe consider getting a console and playing single player games only. I believe solo quers ruin the warzones more than premades do. They only care about themselves. They don't play objectives, They que up in pve gear. They're the first to leave when the chips are down. They never go after the healers. The list goes on..... Just my two cents.

If a solo que'er is leaving a wz (and it's generally understood that those of us that leave do so because of terrible or frustrating team play) AND the team they're leaving consists of a 4 man premade, that would generally indicate that the said premade just isn't very good.

Just because someone is guilded/in a group doesn't automatically mean they are good. There are plenty of terrible guilds out there.

So, yes and no. I've defiantly felt 'carried' in some WZ by a 4 man and other times the 4 man is the dead weight/weakest 4 on the team.

If a solo que'er is leaving a wz (and it's generally understood that those of us that leave do so because of terrible or frustrating team play) AND the team they're leaving consists of a 4 man premade, that would generally indicate that the said premade just isn't very good.

Just because someone is guilded/in a group doesn't automatically mean they are good. There are plenty of terrible guilds out there.

So, yes and no. I've defiantly felt 'carried' in some WZ by a 4 man and other times the 4 man is the dead weight/weakest 4 on the team.

I never stated that a premade was automatcially good. I'm just stating that they more than often won't leave a warzone. More than often they are also more orgainzied than a group of solo quers. Being more organized, howwever, doesn't mean better quality.

Until pugs can prove that they lose because they never have a premade on there team and the other team always has a premade. It's pointless to even argue as a pug. Just like the person who posted above me says not allllll premades are good or even with the same guild tags. We need facts not assumptions about premades. So give us facts not asssssss...umptions.

a good many of the people who quit before WZs even begin are trying to get qued up with their guilds premade. a bunch from same guild will solo que and when they dont get put in the WZ with their guilds premade, they quit and reque.

Ya, I don't leave very often when our premade is facerollin pugs. A few of those solo pug losers quit tho, bunch of lousy quitters. They should at least have the decency for us to beat on em awhile. I like playin with my friends, and get to talk on team speak and joke around and stuff. Funny though, we just never seem to be able to get it together to do rated so we play against other groups of friends. Not sure why. Work and stuff. We not all that serious, just like to hang out and stuff. But that don't stop us from rollin some pugs. We got it together to do that much at least. It's fun, especially when we got 2 nodes and they sorta give up and hang out at the third node and we go over there just to kill em some more. Good times. Ring a ding ding... hear that? It's my kill counter goin off. Edited by MotorCityMan

Until pugs can prove that they lose because they never have a premade on there team and the other team always has a premade. It's pointless to even argue as a pug. Just like the person who posted above me says not allllll premades are good or even with the same guild tags. We need facts not assumptions about premades. So give us facts not asssssss...umptions.

Guess PUGs can leave WZs with or without your aproval, they don't have to prove anything. They can just say "hmmm i am sick and tired of these premades" and leave.

guess pugs can leave wzs with or without your aproval, they don't have to prove anything. They can just say "hmmm i am sick and tired of these premades" and leave.

lol what!!!!!! Who is talking about approval to leave. Just stating that nobody knows who they are playing with except the people they premade with therefore if you are a pug then you dont know if you are playing with premades or not. Also if a premade is carrying you...are you going to leave????? I could care less if people leave cuz i win matches with or without guildys or friends.

Not necessarily. I've seen entire premades leave when there's a premade on the other team.

You have just helped to further our belief that the only reason Premaders do normal Warzones is to roll PUGs and don't do ranked because they're afraid of facing other Premades and losing their advantage.

We thank you and may call upon you in the future for further use.

You have just helped to further our belief that the only reason Premaders do normal Warzones is to roll PUGs and don't do ranked because they're afraid of facing other Premades and losing their advantage.

We thank you and may call upon you in the future for further use.

Look at that guys signature!!!! That's what pugs do and he still is on the side of the pugs!!!!

Yes, because I PUG all the time and don't like getting rolled by Premades.

Your point being...?

My point is this if you constantly do the same thing and get the same result who's fault is it? If you constantly get rolled and do the same thing over and over you have no one to blame but yourself. If you refuse to learn or play with other people then just quit.

You are really on to something there, Sherlock. Could it be that it's harder to ditch friends/guild members than some random players you don't give a rat's *** about? It's just a matter of fear.

Doesn't matter what drives it. The point is premades hardly ditch out compared to solo quers.