Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Make use of Outlaw's Den.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Make use of Outlaw's Den.

MiaRB
01.31.2013 , 11:03 AM | #11
adding daily/weekly pvp quest for outlaws den would give the same results as the ilum quests... tons of kill trading. even the large 50 v 50 "battles" on ilum were just giant kill trades. no thanks.
can't wait for this game to come out!

MiaRB
01.31.2013 , 11:04 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Shadowsite View Post
Yes but no one makes the content. Give people something to do there, And they'll go.
players do "make content" there. there have been lots of player ogranized events in outlaws den.
can't wait for this game to come out!

islander
01.31.2013 , 12:03 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Shadowsite View Post
Ok so I was walking around Outlaw's Den today, and I realized what a great place it is. It's made to the point of perfection. With houses you can kite people around/hide in, Expertise buffs, HP consumables and an arena to fight in etc (ofc everyone knows all of this all ready). So my advice is to make use of this great place. Create dailies and weeklies for Outlaw's Den. Bring back Open World PvP I beg you BioWare I beg you.
So much this.
Gėllies Erimosi, Imperial Deadeye
<Hex> Prophecy of the Five

UGLYMRJ
01.31.2013 , 12:11 PM | #14
A PvP terminal is a great idea... that one simple change would have a lot of players haning out there instead.

DarthOvertone
01.31.2013 , 12:21 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Keyran-Halcyon View Post
But sadly the majority of PvP'ers will only go IF there is something to be gained, ie. comms. So unless Bioware adds a daily or grants commendations for OPvP kills, then Outlaws den will continue to be another waste of space.
I don't know about other peeps, but OD has always been my go-to area for duels. I have the OD Travel Perk unlocked on all of my 50s and use it often.

Would be great to have some larger scale OPvP action there though. The layout would definitely be amicable to large scale fights.
Alphanoob, Alpha-zen (among others) - Garbage S1 Champion
Ebon Hawk | Harbinger
SWTOR 4.3: It was good while it lasted. Thanks BW

UGLYMRJ
01.31.2013 , 12:24 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthOvertone View Post
I don't know about other peeps, but OD has always been my go-to area for duels. I have the OD Travel Perk unlocked on all of my 50s and use it often.

Would be great to have some larger scale OPvP action there though. The layout would definitely be amicable to large scale fights.
Dromund Kaas departures.... quick loading time and conveinant from fleet.

Would be nice if there was a shuttle straight to the Den as well.

Tragamite
01.31.2013 , 02:05 PM | #17
People need a purpose to do anything. PvPers have to motivation to go to these open world areas, there just is no reason to there. It doesn't have to be some grand theatrical performance just a daily to go there and do something. Kill another player, grab an object, something to make players go there and battle out.

Zekester
01.31.2013 , 02:27 PM | #18
It's a great place. I remember back in the Rakgoul outbreak event there was a World Boss in the Den, as we were fighting it a group of Imps came, and we had to diverse attention in killing them and back to the boss.

Ahhh, world PvP memories..