Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1 v 1 Champions Tournament

xIphonex
01.30.2013 , 10:52 PM | #1
Hey it's your friendly neighborhood laughing box Chukles. On 2/23/2013 which is 3 weeks from this upcoming Saturday I will be hosting the first ever 1 v 1 Champions Tournament. Anybody can enter and the prize fund will end up being 10 million credits. Top 4 spots will be given a portions of the prize fund. Buy-ins for the tournament will be at 100 thousand credits. We will be doing a double-elimination format for this event. So come one and come all, to get your chance to be the champion of the Harbinger! (PS depending on how many people show up, that will determine the prize fund. I was looking at getting enough people interested to get to the 10 million prize fund. If we have more people than expected the prize fund can easily get over 10 million.)

~If you are interested in this event, post your names here so Spliffy and I can start up the brackets!

heechJunzi
01.30.2013 , 11:09 PM | #2
Right on, I'm game.

Can we enter two toons? Put us in different sides of the bracket! Junzi is in no matter what, and Buxi can be the sacrificial lamb if we allow multiples.
Junzi - EWH Sentinel Buxi - EWH Commando Jünzi - EWH Operative
----------- The Harbinger -----------

PeteyLo
01.30.2013 , 11:26 PM | #3
I'm game as well

Be prepared to be spiked out of stealth f***ers

Insanus
"One Insanus to rule them all, one Insanus to find them, one Insanus to bring them all and in the darkness bind them."
F*** the free world. Long Live Bantle! Don't forget Smoochie, and have you seen Indianguy?

xIphonex
01.30.2013 , 11:34 PM | #4
yeah why not you can enter two toons just park it by the area we do this at. i'm going to have to charge for entry per toon then that's the only problem so your gonna be paying 200k instead of 100k. i am pretty sure i want this event held on narshadda infront of the hutt statue. its a very lively atmosphere and sounds perfect for this

Spliffy-TreesOG
01.31.2013 , 12:03 AM | #5
This sounds like it's gonna be awesome fun. Can't wait!

Mr_Elotes
01.31.2013 , 04:33 AM | #6
Great...I work every other Sat and this so happens to be that "other Sat". I can't Shank those that I so dearly wanna shank. Go luck to those in it.

Will someone be broadcasting this on twitch.tv? That way I can watch and talk smack from work. If the 18 firewalls don't prevent me from watching it.
<ISWHODUNIT>
Snuck'in, R'senole, Snucks, Snuck'out
Unsober PVPer

Ant_Venom
01.31.2013 , 07:47 AM | #7
I'm in aswell ready to kick ***

Belligerrent

Choffware
01.31.2013 , 09:08 AM | #8
This is a great idea... I'm tempted to do it even though I'm a merc. I feel I'd be paying a 100k stupid tax if I entered
Mantorin 55 Marauder || Choff lvl 55 Merc || Chof lvl 51 Sorc

xIphonex
01.31.2013 , 09:47 AM | #9
Snucks if you want we can bring this event instead of 3 weeks from now to 2 weeks from now

Deimosmp
01.31.2013 , 12:05 PM | #10
Assuming the area you have selected has at least semi-decent line of sight positions you can count on seeing me there. I refuse to stand still in one spot on an open platform to be beaten on.

Anyways, if this is the case ^^^ I will bring my electric hugs.

I look forward to making you "superior classes" tremble.
Darç - The Harbinger - The Squirtle Squad

I'm not sending subliminal messeges.