Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Digital Deluxe Edition - Where is my product code?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Digital Deluxe Edition - Where is my product code?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Rao_Lin
12.19.2011 , 10:55 AM | #11
I had to talk with EA on the phone to get my Product Registration Code. I did not receive the email that was supposed to be sent on the 16th (I pre-ordered the Digital Deluxe Ed.).

I used the "Call Me" link at the top of the Origin Help window via the Origin application. Click the "?" Help button at the top of the Origin application, and in the Help Window that opens, there is a "Call Me" button at the top right, next to the Search box.

They called me within 3 minutes of filling out the contact form, and it was a pretty painless phone conversation. I just had to verify a couple pieces of info, and they were able to get me the Product Reg Code over the phone.

Dilanadu
12.20.2011 , 02:06 PM | #12
I just tried that, and the guy on the phone told me that because it's "Bioware's game", they can't give me the product registration code over the phone. And I called Bioware customer support, and I didn't even get to talk to anyone.

Kampilan
12.20.2011 , 02:12 PM | #13
No code for me either and the 22:nd they shut us down....

Cerimon
12.20.2011 , 06:13 PM | #14 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings All,

If you have purchased the game from Origin and are missing the Product Code please see this post.

If you have purchased the game from another retailer and are missing the Product Code please see this post .

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and Thank You for playing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Barakazar
12.20.2011 , 06:36 PM | #15
Hurrah finally got my email - good luck guys and I hope you manage to get one sorted!

Barak