Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Unable to buy more Cartel Coins
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

firestarter
01.31.2013 , 08:17 AM | #161
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSmokealot View Post
FOR THE LAST TIME , IF YOU WANT TO FIX IT ---> RING THEM ON SKYPE , or alternatively , you could just continue moaning an whining that it isnt being fixed by them , yet until you contact them an directly ask them to sort your account , IT WONT BE SORTED ,
I will not ring them on the phone and i will not ring them on skype cause the only time i can catch someone who can solve this is at 2am my time and this is unacceptable!

Customer Service = Me (customer) demands a service from them!

and not

Me (customer) does THEM a sevice by calling so I can give them my money.

And if this wont be sorted from them they´ll lose much money they have gotten from me of the Market plus my sub which I wont renew.

nicosand
01.31.2013 , 09:47 AM | #162
I would give them a ring again, had they not removed their toll free number...

Sauin
01.31.2013 , 11:20 AM | #163
Thank you to the CS Team for resolving this issue, Came home from work today and I am now able to buy Cartel coins again!

Thanks!
"I was gonna pwn the galaxy tonight, but I took a patch in the knee "

Beesodd
01.31.2013 , 11:29 AM | #164 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Thanks for the update Sauin.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

IngeDanielsen
01.31.2013 , 11:36 AM | #165
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSmokealot View Post
if you really want this sorting then you should contact SW:tor customer services via skype , i did post it in the previous thread , before it was closed down , but there was soo many responses , i doubt half of you even read the thread , you just jump in an ***** an moan , which i did too , but i ACTUALLY wanted to get mine fixed an not ***** an moan for some free stuff,

my issues were ALL resolved in under 20 minutes on SKYPE , but you dont really want to fix it or you would have already , but maybe you will have more incentive when your sub is stopped ? which it will be if your card is refused , as mine was ,

FOR THE LAST TIME , IF YOU WANT TO FIX IT ---> RING THEM ON SKYPE , or alternatively , you could just continue moaning an whining that it isnt being fixed by them , yet until you contact them an directly ask them to sort your account , IT WONT BE SORTED ,

contact number for sw:tor customer services is in the expected place , if you cant find it , its no wonder your still in here moaning about everything

some things you have to fix yourself , or put up with them as they are
Who the hell has give you sugar!

IngeDanielsen
01.31.2013 , 12:05 PM | #166
To Bioware: Thanks for trying.
I got this email today, and it is really nice, they do try to help.

I am XXX from Star Wars: The Old Republic customer service and I am contacting you regarding the issues you have been experiencing when trying to purchase cartel coins using paypal. Looking back over the tickets on your account I can see you have had contacted us on numerous occasions about the issue and been advised there are a number of reasons for the problems.

In order to get to the bottom of the matter we do need to speak to you over the phone, as we cannot discuss any billing issues via mail or in game chat for security reasons. We understand that you do not wish to call us as it is an international call, so what i am proposing is that we arrange to call you at a time that best suits you to try and resolve the issue. In order for us to do this we will need you to firstly fill out all the details on your account, at the moment they are blank and we will need to verify the account when we call.

When you have done this please get back to us by replying to this email directly with a phone number and a suitable time for us to call you.
Should you require further assistance with this or any other issues, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Thank you for trying. but these are my options:
1.) give you all of my personal information.
2.) terminate the entire customer relationship with you.
Between these Choices, will it be option 2, unfortunately.
I don't give away my personal information. Sorry, this game is not worth as much.

Lannithora
01.31.2013 , 05:07 PM | #167
Quote: Originally Posted by Sauin View Post
Thank you to the CS Team for resolving this issue, Came home from work today and I am now able to buy Cartel coins again!

Thanks!
Nice to see a fake account made by mods to support their excuse of doing nothing...

Lannithora
01.31.2013 , 05:22 PM | #168
Quote: Originally Posted by IngeDanielsen View Post
To Bioware: Thanks for trying.
I got this email today, and it is really nice, they do try to help.

I am XXX from Star Wars: The Old Republic customer service and I am contacting you regarding the issues you have been experiencing when trying to purchase cartel coins using paypal. Looking back over the tickets on your account I can see you have had contacted us on numerous occasions about the issue and been advised there are a number of reasons for the problems.

In order to get to the bottom of the matter we do need to speak to you over the phone, as we cannot discuss any billing issues via mail or in game chat for security reasons. We understand that you do not wish to call us as it is an international call, so what i am proposing is that we arrange to call you at a time that best suits you to try and resolve the issue. In order for us to do this we will need you to firstly fill out all the details on your account, at the moment they are blank and we will need to verify the account when we call.

When you have done this please get back to us by replying to this email directly with a phone number and a suitable time for us to call you.
Should you require further assistance with this or any other issues, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Thank you for trying. but these are my options:
1.) give you all of my personal information.
2.) terminate the entire customer relationship with you.
Between these Choices, will it be option 2, unfortunately.
I don't give away my personal information. Sorry, this game is not worth as much.
They actually responded to you? That's rare!!

Mr_Homun
01.31.2013 , 06:41 PM | #169
Alright look EA/Bioware. CLEARLY you have many, MANY dissastified customers. And some people also suggest that the new Free-to-play is screwing up the whole system. Quite honestly, why cant we just keep it pay-to-play because you basically have to if your playing for free. Theres uterly no point in playing for free when you get NOTHING! I've read many threads about this issue, reading through ALL of them. I've sat on my *** for about 20 hours in total with your "customer service" hoping to fix this issue. *** ARE YOU DOING?!? DO YOU GUYS JUST SIT THEIR WITH YOUR THUMBS UP YOUR ***?! You guys have may people complaining about this so, and follow me on this one, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT BESIDES TELLING US TO CALL YOUR CS. WE'VE ALLLLLL DONE THAT! This is the third account i've made and the third account ive had the issue on. Dont just sit their and tell us its our credit card/debit card thats not working "properly"

PLEASE for the love of Sith, actually look into this problem and i'm also 100% sure i know more than enough about this game to do a much better job at customer service than all your staff combined. I've been a loyal subscriber since the games release and i do not wish to revoke that considering how amazing this game is. The graphics are good now so stop focusing on that, focus on the bugs in the game and with your billing system. To all the forum admins, i sincerly apologize for all the crap about this issue you have to put up with and it will end when you fix this.

Lannithora
02.01.2013 , 04:53 AM | #170
Customer service is a service for the customers.
This means you service us not the other way around...

I mean seriously the first admin to comment still does nothing...