Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Weekly Hard Mode Flashpoint Quest Bug

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Weekly Hard Mode Flashpoint Quest Bug
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Choloe
01.31.2013 , 09:12 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
We’ve been looking into your reports with regards to not receiving credit for the mission [WEEKLY] Galactic Conflicts upon completing a Hard Mode Flashpoint. In our investigation, we confirmed that mission credit is being granted as intended; however, the mission will update after you have physically left the Flashpoint. This includes being disconnected or logging out and then logging back in while in the Flashpoint. If you are experiencing your mission not granting proper credit after you have completed the Flashpoint and left the instance, please post details in this thread, including the approximate time you ran the Flashpoint in question. Thank you all for your continued feedback!
You guys need to check again! Kaon Under Siege does NOT count towards the WEEKLY, it does count towards the DAILY.
"Only a Sith thinks of the Force in terms of power, a Jedi listens and feels the Force to achieve harmony with the Galaxy, and complete control and mastery of the Force." - Ancient Jedi Master A'ahrun Chengon

RalphYauger
01.31.2013 , 10:57 AM | #12
Mon.or Tues. ran Esseles normal mode. The FP crashed (the game shutdown and dropped us back to our desktops) for both players just as the Esseles went to light speed near the end of the mission. When we logged back in both characters were outside the instance on fleet. Both of us now had 2 Esseles missions (one new and one just started) and received no rewards.

The game also crashes (back to the character select screen) while the character is active on GTN (mouse movements, etc.). Appears to be due to inactivity or lack of actual movement by the character. Spend too much time on GTN without moving and you get dropped.

Tried several times to put in a ticket with CS, but everytime I try it hangs.

KyaniteD
02.07.2013 , 03:56 PM | #13
I can't even pick up the weekly. It simply doesn't show up at the mission terminal. Is there a prerequisite for it? I've been doing dailies on my new 50 for 3 weeks now, but always only got Kaon, BT and Foundry using random HM in GF.
Harm no one's internal, invisible integrities. Leave others the privacies of their minds and lives. (Surak) Don't think twice before you listen to your heart, follow the trace for a new start. [...] In the eye of storm you'll see a lonely dove - the experience of survival is the key to the gravity of love. (Enigma)

SmP_DuDe
01.31.2014 , 06:22 PM | #14
Ya, the weekly isn't on my mission terminal this week either