Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RWZ League 01 on Tomb of Freedom Nadd

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Tomb of Freedon Nadd
RWZ League 01 on Tomb of Freedom Nadd

elitegerike
01.30.2013 , 08:00 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by TimoniPumba View Post
Btw, if Fubar will decide to join, they'll have to get back under one guild tag again xD
D

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Ed-ward
01.30.2013 , 01:08 PM | #42
Republic's Wrath is in if entry is 1 million. Approved by guild elders.

limenutpen
01.30.2013 , 04:31 PM | #43
The entry will be 1 million credits!
Nutpen: Sage, Lim'suno: Scoundrel, Lei'Suno: Commando
Los'suno: Assasin, Diopen: Juggernaut

Tomppa
01.30.2013 , 09:54 PM | #44
You should definately get this guy to commentate on the recordings of this "league" if this is happening. http://www.youtube.com/dailypvp

Btw i think this should start sooner than march 1

TheHybris
01.31.2013 , 01:22 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Tomppa View Post
You should definately get this guy to commentate on the recordings of this "league" if this is happening. http://www.youtube.com/dailypvp

Btw i think this should start sooner than march 1
^This.
Coral
Dhaima Aelare
Sage Heal to Full Spec

limenutpen
01.31.2013 , 03:54 AM | #46
Yes I saw the video of the guy and I will get in contact with him, once things get moving!

1st March or not? You are speaking as established teams, others are still building up (like ourselves Vitruvians)
Yah Man, Rebel Dream etc There is also the problem of the Fubar disbanding which honestly I would like them to participate on whatever banner they want too (Imp Fleet All Starz etc)
I would like that many guilds participate, the more teams take part the nicer and more interesting this will be.

If a guild can think that they can reemerge and take this they are also welcome. Currently it is nice to see Impulse back in the game, and would also be amazing to see others from the past Summer coming back strong.

TheHybris
01.31.2013 , 09:49 AM | #47
I don't know who needs a month to get things going, but it's quite some time from now and having in mind how things have changed the past month dunno if you'd maintain the same guild formations for March.
Coral
Dhaima Aelare
Sage Heal to Full Spec

limenutpen
01.31.2013 , 10:05 AM | #48
If I had ten guilds already booked we could start 15 February.
So far I have 7 Guilds, and five in doubt. 2 of the confirmed guilds are from the Imp side. (I for one would like more Imperials)

Would you want to win a league, and someone tells you ah we could not participate because of this and that. A good advanced time-table can leave any and all excuses away.

If we go with 1st March date I would need all teams fully submitted by 20 February (payment of fee of 1 million credits), with team list by 25.
On 1st March we start with the first matches.

limenutpen
02.01.2013 , 03:08 AM | #49
We are on 1st February so its time to see if we can do or cannot do this.

From now on I would need a Provisional Team List for the teams seriously interested, how much will sub to this till the 15th February will decide if we can DO it or not. Remember each player can play only for one Guild with his Legacy Server wide account for the Champion League. Guilds may have from 15 up to 30 Players alts included in this final number.

Example of Team List.

Guild: Vitruvians
Player Name, Legacy name in Caps, Alts in Brackets:
- Nutpen SEAWALKER (Lim'Suno) C

* C = Captain, GM = Guildmaster always list these, as in case of team disputes it is the people who will have to speak!

* updated with the following
If enough Guild Teams subscribe the Champions League will start on 1st March.
Official (Final) Team Lists will need to come till 25 February
A full calendar will be presented before the end of month.

captindoom
02.01.2013 , 01:41 PM | #50
Tatoo Inn will only be able to enter if this start on the 1st of march, any date earlier will be too early for a lot of guilds that would consider entering this.