Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Where can i make an official complain about Customer Service?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Where can i make an official complain about Customer Service?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Portos
01.31.2013 , 09:01 AM | #1
I need to do this. Im sorry to say, this has to be the worst ive been treated by a company ive paid for a product in my entire life.

I pre-ordered this game before it came out. Left after 1 month and came back a week or so ago. I bought 2 accounts, spent almost $100 in cartel points, pre purchased the new expansion twice for both accounts.

I AM one of the ppl who helps keep this game going for the free to play. And what do i get in return? A big **** you !!!!

Way to encourage me to spend even more money.. what a joke of a service.

Im not gonna go in details about the many many many problems i have in game with items that dont work, GM mailing me modules that disappear on logging out . But i will make a complain about the Recruit a friend rewards.

As stated right here on the website, by many other ppl AND by some customer representatives , the speeder for recruit a friend should be awarded immediately upon subscribing .

"Regarding the issue you raise Portos, the Bonus Item and Referral Award should be applied once the subscription itself begins as your friends payment method should not be charged until this point. If this has not proven to be the case, please let the Customer Service Representative know and they should also be able to assist."

Well , i referred myself, paid a second subscription and a week later not only that i dont have the speeder, after calling and PAYING for a call that took almost 2 hours on hold i was told .. get this..

TOO BAD FOR YOU.. yeap, basically thats what i was told.. yes, they verified i paid for the second subscription, no i cannot have my rewards. Why? He said he doesnt know

HE DOESNT KNOW!!!!

So yea, dont expect any more money from me anytime soon.. and i still want to know where can i make an official complain about the ****** service that is CS in this game.

Portos
01.31.2013 , 02:15 PM | #2
Now to add insult to injury my tickets are being DELETED.. not closed, deleted.

Thank god i did all my purchases with paypal. I went ahead and did a charge back on all due to the fact that i didnt receive what i paid for.

You disgust me as a company.

Iggster
01.31.2013 , 02:32 PM | #3
Put how many Cartel Coins you bought in bold, might get some attention from CS.

Portos
01.31.2013 , 02:39 PM | #4
Dont think anyone really cares.. why do you think this game went from 2 mil subs to Free to Play?

Is ok, i will just erase these 2 weeks from my memory and take the loss.. i just canceled my subs.

Worst game experience of my life.

Bronholz
01.31.2013 , 02:45 PM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Portos,

Thanks for contacting us.

From looking at your account your tickets have not been deleted, but they have been escalated so that your issue can be resolved. This is why you cannot see them in your view any more, we apologise for the confusion.

Our support team will be in contact with you as soon as possible to resolve this issue.

Thanks for your continuing patience.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Portos
01.31.2013 , 03:36 PM | #6
thank you.. i finally got my refer a friend reward!!!!!!

Bronholz
01.31.2013 , 04:10 PM | #7 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
I'm glad to hear that Portos,

Thank you for your patience.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Talarchy
01.31.2013 , 04:47 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Bronholz View Post
I'm glad to hear that Portos,

Thank you for your patience.
I'm dismayed you sorted his speeder out so swiftly, whereas players like myself are still waiting nearly a week for you to reimburse us for cartel coins we paid for.

Fantastic prioritising guys, great work.
Re-subscribed SWTOR.. my server is empty and I can't pay for a transfer. Woo hoo, thanks bioware.

Klarick
01.31.2013 , 05:01 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Talarchy View Post
I'm dismayed you sorted his speeder out so swiftly, whereas players like myself are still waiting nearly a week for you to reimburse us for cartel coins we paid for.

Fantastic prioritising guys, great work.
First I applaud this OP. Good job Sir! Talarchy you simply did not post "loud" enough to get the attention you needed. If you notice the CS here at the forum tends to respond to two types of posters:

1. Those that can't use the Cartel Market or are unable to buy more coins.
2. Post like the OP. A "loud", honest, heart-felt bit of anger caused by CS inaction.

Again OP thanks for showing a good number of customers on how to conduct business with EA/Bioware
Klarick -- Healing PUGS since 16 March 1999

darklordpotter
01.31.2013 , 06:52 PM | #10
Scream, rant and threaten legal action? Good to know I'll remember I can be bothered to log a ticket for one of the manifold screwups.

To the OP congratulations! You have successfully achieved the most difficult feat in ToR getting a useful response from the CSRs you should feel genuinely proud although I'm sorry that you had to endure so much in order to get it.