Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

01.31.2013 , 05:37 AM | #491
Got my coins today through a "Customer Service Grant". Received an extra 25 coins, not sure if that's some sort of compensation.

01.31.2013 , 05:43 AM | #492
No coins here either :c hopefully i'll get them soon...
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthDymond View Post
Estimated 16.7million people dealing with serious mental illness in the US alone each year. Estimated 400,000+ people subscribed to this game.
Guess some overlap was bound to happen eventually

01.31.2013 , 06:30 AM | #493
Quote: Originally Posted by johnhughthom View Post
Got my coins today through a "Customer Service Grant". Received an extra 25 coins, not sure if that's some sort of compensation.
Received my 500 as well under the same heading. Nothing extra. But at least it's what I should have gotten. Guess we'll see what happens next month, but I'm not waiting around till the after they usually come (a week later than I'm charged) they'll get 2 days like the FAQ says and then I'm ticketing it.
Why yes, these are space pants I'm wearing.

01.31.2013 , 06:33 AM | #494
Got charged 2 nights ago.
I have no Cartel Coins from my security key, my sub nor my pre-order of the expansion(I'm told there was a bonus involved for this?)
Sucks to see some have been waiting for half a month+ though and no solid answer or explanation.

01.31.2013 , 06:38 AM | #495
Got mine last night via customer service grant.
"Wodaz here! I'm all about havin' fun. You know, get a couple cocktails in me, start a fire in someone's kitchen. Maybe go to SeaWorld, take my pants off. Anyway, I'm kinda known for my catch phrase WHAMMY!!!!!"
Free Character Transfer and stuff ----->
336 member of SWTOR and proud owner of the CE version.

01.31.2013 , 06:43 AM | #496 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi all,

I'm just posting again to remind folks that this issue should be resolved for everyone within 1-4 days.

Obviously this is already going through for some, and I'd like to thank you for the reports.

shadegeist, I checked since the Security Key coins shouldn't be affected by this, and you should have gotten the 100 bonus coins for this a few days ago. Please check your ledger page for an update.

Thanks again for the posts everyone.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

01.31.2013 , 06:50 AM | #497
I got mine today finally, as well. It does seem that they had to add them manually per account, because it says "Customer Service Grant" on the ledger instead of the usual automated "Subscriber Monthly Grant".

I really hope this doesn't happen every month, because if I have to fill out a report to customer service each month about not receiving cc on time (again), then continuing to sub is just.. not worth all the hassle.

I have to say that, in my experience, compared to other mmos, what we as swtor subscribers have to deal with regarding the customer service and overall state of the game being frequently broken by patches is kind of.. well, unique.

01.31.2013 , 07:57 AM | #498
I am glad for those that have reeived their coins. I, on the other hand, have not received my Cartel Coins. Been 11 days and counting.

01.31.2013 , 08:12 AM | #499
Nothing here either.

This is my only chance to get coins since Im not able to purchase coins for 2 month now and now not even this is working.

01.31.2013 , 08:29 AM | #500
I received mine late last night (and promptly spent them) and I subbed on the 17th. Seems they're working their way up the list, so for though subbed shorted after the 17th, I hope you'll receive your coins soon.

Edit: @ johnhughthom - you normally get 525 coins. At least I do.