Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Artifice

amopedvalar
01.31.2013 , 01:03 AM | #1
Maybe it's just me, but Artifice seems extremely limited compared to other crew skills. I mean crystals and hilts are nice, but it seems other crew skills can craft much more than Artificers. Please correct me if i'm missing something here.

DarthSeraph
01.31.2013 , 01:55 AM | #2
You can also craft offhands such as (Shields,Focus and Generators) plus you can also craft enhancements
Destruˇ | Castellˇ | Spaa'ra
Marauder | Sentinel | Gunslinger

schnopsnosn
01.31.2013 , 04:32 AM | #3
Well by Reverse Engineering you can also craft BiS Relics(Dread Guard-tier), Hilts and Enhancements.

Holinyx
01.31.2013 , 05:06 AM | #4
Enhancements.
Not all Bounty Hunters die screaming like a 4 yr old girl.

Jasil
01.31.2013 , 02:58 PM | #5
Artificers also craft Gormak Crystal AlphaWave Inhibitor, which gives you a buff that's needed for the world boss on Voss.

Talon_Starfire
01.31.2013 , 04:57 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Jasil View Post
Artificers also craft Gormak Crystal AlphaWave Inhibitor, which gives you a buff that's needed for the world boss on Voss.
Are those available on the GTN or is crafting the only way to get one?
Thanks
May the Gray Jedi Order Prevail Server: Prophecy of the Five
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

schnopsnosn
02.01.2013 , 11:17 AM | #7
They are of course available on the GTN.

Bigronx
02.01.2013 , 09:28 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by amopedvalar View Post
Maybe it's just me
It is just you...artifice is one of the best ....if not the best crafting skill to have.I also have cybercrafting,synthweving and bio...nothing else comes close imo.

amopedvalar
02.02.2013 , 02:40 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Jasil View Post
where does one locate a schematic for that?
also thanks all for the info.

Edahsetin
02.02.2013 , 02:14 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by amopedvalar View Post
where does one locate a schematic for that?
also thanks all for the info.
I believe you find it at the daily vendor on Belsavis and you have to spend... ummm... I think 20 Daily comms on it. Can't really remember off the top of my head... could be more... but that's definitely where you find it.

Interested in learning the best Crew Skill for your class? Or maybe the top Cartel Market Purchases? Maybe your looking for a Gift Guide with quick glance summary. Find all of my SWTOR Articles in my Star Wars The Old Republic Master Guide