Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Top 5 PvP Guilds on Shadowlands

Wookieenator
01.29.2013 , 02:10 PM | #181
Quote: Originally Posted by asakakamadake View Post
My favorite.
you dingbat

asakakamadake
01.29.2013 , 02:31 PM | #182
Quote: Originally Posted by Wookieenator View Post
you dingbat
Don't make me tan your hide breh.
Grahf

KyarraKyndheart
01.29.2013 , 09:39 PM | #183
Aww Fatedd, how can I resist you... you snake charmer you.
Kyarra Kyndheart
Unconquered's Sassy Mistress
"Good girls are bad girls that never get caught."

Hisokaowns
01.30.2013 , 05:17 PM | #184
LOL. Fatedd. Your posts are amazing. You sound so high and mighty, yet you have the English grammar knowledge of a third grader that has had a lobotomy, and "whilst" the procedure was happening someone shoved a few pages of Shakespeare into your skull.

PS: You may want to check a few definitions of the words you use.

DeeboUC
01.30.2013 , 08:33 PM | #185
Pulling insults about someone's credit score is pathetic. Never lay your pearls before the swine.

RyanReagan
01.31.2013 , 11:23 AM | #186
Quote: Originally Posted by DeeboUC View Post
Never lay your pearls before the swine.
Things just got weird.
C.K. <Infinite Darkness> S.N. <Infinite Darkness> K.R. <Infinite Darkness> C.K. <Infinite Darkness>

FatEdd
02.03.2013 , 03:23 PM | #187
Quote: Originally Posted by Hisokaowns View Post
LOL. Fatedd. Your posts are amazing. You sound so high and mighty, yet you have the English grammar knowledge of a third grader that has had a lobotomy, and "whilst" the procedure was happening someone shoved a few pages of Shakespeare into your skull.

PS: You may want to check a few definitions of the words you use.
Grammar means nothing when you do 99% of your business face to face or over a telephone, as it is how you can communicate in person that is considerably more important to me. If I sat and marked everyone's grammar like someone like you, I would not have done so well out in the big wide world, but merely would have been spending all my time criticizing peoples grammar, but not actually making any . Making rather than criticizing peoples grammar is more important to me obviously. I know where it is at, do you?.

FatEdd
02.03.2013 , 03:35 PM | #188
Quote: Originally Posted by asakakamadake View Post
My favorite.
For my posts I have been given yet another infraction. Personally I say two fingers up to them. Oppressive and contradiction of there own EULA rules. I thought the USA was the land of the free, it is just such a shame this is just a myth, and no matter how many times you prove it, the more defiant they are to seeing it,lol.

Thick!.

Reginlief
02.03.2013 , 03:58 PM | #189
lol Fatedd

He's going to send a well-paid Russian man to hunt you down if you let any personal details slip

Careful now

KyarraKyndheart
02.03.2013 , 08:53 PM | #190
Kyarra Kyndheart
Unconquered's Sassy Mistress
"Good girls are bad girls that never get caught."