Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

YoshiRaphElan
01.28.2013 , 09:45 AM | #2641
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
You haven't missed a whole lot since I stopped updating his standalone thread; I got stuck on Alderaan and then distracted by other projects. So, he finished Tatooine and called home on his own thread, there was a long silent block of [BRIGHT HAS NO IDEA WHAT SHE'S DOING], and then this thread finally got me writing some scattered things that I haven't done the main-plot context for: a couple of Alderaan drabbles, Allies during the Act 1 break, Stomping Grounds during the Act 1 break, a starting Act 2 Loyalty and Betrayal, and a bonus revisit to the old Brothers and Sisters story, now from Kirsk's POV.

That's everything I've done with him since...early November, I guess.
Okay. Thanks for all the links!

bright_ephemera
01.28.2013 , 02:38 PM | #2642
I'm trying to do a series of shorts..."drabbles" was the idea, "shorts" is proving more practical...to remind myself what's going on with all my characters. No doubt some individual project is going to swallow me whole soon, I just don't know which one yet; for now, have Wynston and Pierce Jr. talk Legacy in the Ruth-less timeline. 250 words.

Spoiler
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

iamthehoyden
01.28.2013 , 04:24 PM | #2643
Catching up on my reading...(and ignoring the fact that I haven't written anything in here for awhile):

Inzuher - Welcome to the thread! I felt really unbelievably bad for Elish'ron, aw that poor girl.
Tatile - Vizloch is so interesting. An academic Sith
bright - Ozymandias was hilarious, loved it!
And Vierce and Elara...you scared the CRAP out of me. I swear my eyes were huge by the time they hit your note with a litany of 'no no no no... '
Wynston & Jr: "This is about the transformative power of love, isn't it." Cue wheezing laugh.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

bright_ephemera
01.28.2013 , 05:43 PM | #2644
Continuing with the effort to touch base with all my peeps...here comes the Mellekor!verse.

Disguises: Another day, another deadline. Ananz in his spare time. 200 words, no spoilers.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Do the Math: Power Progression. Mellekor doin' Act 2 kinds of stuff after Vette wanders off. No game spoilers. 666 words.

Spoiler

Spoiler
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!

bright_ephemera
01.28.2013 , 06:16 PM | #2645
Colran and Dolarra Niral: Legacy. One of their rare actual-narrative stories instead of the letters Ruth found years later. 450 words, no spoilers.

Spoiler
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!

Estelindis
01.29.2013 , 04:17 AM | #2646
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
Sometime in Act 2: adventures for Vierce. Spoilers for Elara Dorne's conversation line. 3100 words, since apparently I can't write short fic lately.
You made me cry actual tears with this one, Bright.
Spoiler

kabeone
01.30.2013 , 01:20 PM | #2647
Alaurin has taken over editing the index and it is here:
A-E
F-L
M-R
S-Z

kabeone
01.30.2013 , 01:21 PM | #2648
Alaurin has taken over editing the index and it is here:
A-E