Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

you CANT be serious , about to lose a sub for good!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
you CANT be serious , about to lose a sub for good!!

puffinsith
01.30.2013 , 10:48 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
I believe that once swtor went free to play that it would be financial suicide to continue to offer free phone support.

How do you stop all the free players phoning ? swtor is a business and needs to make money not become a charity for all those that want everything free in life.

Unfortuanately the move to free 2 play was great for some and not so great for others.
i agree, i was more than happy to pay before at day 1....then i stopped playing MMO's and was and still am a Star Craft 2 addict then when i heard this was doing F2P i started playing again like 30 days before it went f2p so i would get the extra CC coins and was more than happy to sub, that being said as a Sub i should at least get a option for proper customer service, if anything THAT would be the factor to make me un-sub ( being a sub and treated like i wasnt a F2P by the company )

and yes having to use a voip to contact the company is worth the frustration, id like the convince of using my phone, i can go anywhere with that, i can call from work, or from the car while im am going to work ( passenger not driver ) , hell its the age of the smart phone give me a bloody app for my phone :\ , even the email option would be PERFECTLY FINE if i could actually get an answer for the questions i were asking and not being required to call.

see im not hard to please, i would take ANY option of contacting customer service and get answers that dose not require me to pay a fee .
Thanks for that copy and past to the contact us , a http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/5200 would have been fine, but that was excessive, however since that is the information that started this topic to begin with i fail to see how that helps in anyway, but thanks again

puffinsith
01.30.2013 , 10:50 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthFamine View Post
use skype to call
312 725 5740
united states country code.

Took me forever to find it when I went looking.
would using that could still cost or is this a walk around to avoid the charge ?

OwenBrooks
01.30.2013 , 10:58 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by puffinsith View Post
would using that could still cost or is this a walk around to avoid the charge ?
My understanding is that number gets charged as a local call in the US , can you ring the united states as a local call ? The answer to that will be your answer.

IngeDanielsen
01.30.2013 , 01:20 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
My understanding is that number gets charged as a local call in the US , can you ring the united states as a local call ? The answer to that will be your answer.
For your health's sake, do not contact them, you will be more frustrated than you were before. They do not give you any good help, whether we should call it help at all. Play what you think is funny and rather forget this game. It is enough of us that nag all day to get them to do something about the problems.

DarthFamine
01.31.2013 , 06:25 AM | #15
I would think it would be free if you used skype
"It might be fear, or anger, or hatred, or perhaps even suffering that makes a man fall to the dark side, but it is without a doubt regret, that keeps him there."
-Darth Famine
www.RJKgaming.com

WookieIsshe
01.31.2013 , 07:11 AM | #16
I have called this number using skype and I can confirm that it is a free call.

puffinsith
01.31.2013 , 08:35 AM | #17
awesome thanks a bunch, finally a way to freely communicate to bioware ....sorta.....but thanks !