Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ahsoka Tano fate?

livingdeadjedi
06.11.2012 , 06:54 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Setsugetsuka View Post
In this day and age of technology, I'm sure they could extend that scene of Anakin in the ship by a few seconds and make him look slightly upset after saying it. You never know.
HEHE yeah and re re re release it at the cinema oh and then there's that thing about vertical filming on mobile phones, Lucas would have to remake the entire trilogy in Vertical format
May the Force be with You !

retbarrier
01.30.2013 , 08:31 AM | #32
Perhaps she will return on episode 7. Who knows...

They should kill her during the clone wars. This might be another reason to Anakin to fall in the dark side.
She does have a great audience, thought. I don't think they will kill her.

Arkzona
03.08.2013 , 06:53 PM | #33
I really believe that she needs to be in episode 7. Due to her being a major part in Anakin's life, she is most likely one of the Jedi that gets the warning message that the "War is over" at the end of Epi 3 being false and going into hiding out where ever she may go. Possibly after Anakin/Vader's Death she feels her former master is dead and will come out of hiding to possibly return to the Jedi order. I hope she will help Luke and Leia train there children in the ways of the force just as Anakin trained her. She can have a major roll in Epi 7 and hopefully be apart of the new republic and new Jedi order.

Ventessel
03.09.2013 , 01:03 AM | #34
Having Ahsoka survive the entire Dark Times is the worst idea since inflatable dartboards. To have her crop up in Episode 7 would be stretching the viability of plot armor incredibly thin. She's a nice character, but she needs to die in the Clone Wars. It would break continuity far too much otherwise.
The Heir to ChaosAdded Chapter Sixteen-- 17 APR 2013
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” ~ George Orwell

LadyDrusilla
03.09.2013 , 09:18 AM | #35
Having her die is foolish, in my opinion. She isn't a Jedi anymore, there is no particular reason why she would be targeted unless she does something stupid. I think it would be far more poignant for her to survive and witness the deaths of her former friends and colleagues and deal with the psychological ramifications of having abandoned them, however justified she may have been. I do not think she should be in Episode 7 (though I would not object either) as I'd prefer her to stick to her guns and have nothing to do with the Jedi.
This blonde loves her Hutts, the bigger, the better.

jedimasterjac
03.09.2013 , 09:53 PM | #36
I don't care if Clone Wars kills her off or not, but leave her out of Seven. I want something new, and fresh.
Quote: Originally Posted by Atticus Finch
“Courage is not a man with a gun in his hand. It's knowing you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what. You rarely win, but sometimes you do.”

AshlaBoga
03.09.2013 , 10:39 PM | #37
She dies. I know this because everyone dies eventually.

Yoda: “Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealously. The shadow of greed, that is.”
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Djstingable
03.09.2013 , 11:06 PM | #38
By then she would be pretty old, since Luke, Han, and Leia are probably gonna be all the old people, and Ahsoka would be almost 20 years older than Luke, not sure how life-spans work in Star Wars though.
I would prefer her to just die sometime in the 3-4 gap, or be in something where she is still young and learning stuff, her with Ventress would be pretty cool
The Frost Legacy
Saf'ire - Scoundrel ** Kal'dur - Commando ** Azaifelay - Guardian
Plat'inum - Sniper ** Sea'crest - Assassin ** Cor'vo - Powertech

LadyDrusilla
03.09.2013 , 11:35 PM | #39
She was born around 35BBY so by the time of Endor she would be around 39/40 which isn't particularly old by our standards. But of course the sequels are set at some point after that, 20-30 years at a guess. Still not necessarily a handicap as we have no idea how togruta age.

Having said that, I don't particularly want to see her in the films.
This blonde loves her Hutts, the bigger, the better.

DoctorBeckett
03.12.2013 , 09:26 AM | #40
This is VERY 'Fate of Asohka' heavy..

http://starwars.com/watch/the-clone-...e-trailer.html

So, I'm sure by the end of Season 5 we will know what happens to her.
For free stuff...
Are you looking for an endgame guild on the Harbinger server? Join <Hawke's Flight>(Imp side) and <Hawke's Nest> (Pub side). Pub/Imp sides.
PST Hawketank (Imp) or HawkeSent (Pub) or PM me here for invite.