Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Unable to buy more Cartel Coins
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

lordmazley
01.28.2013 , 04:32 PM | #141
Bump

I'll keep doing this till they respond

lordmazley
01.28.2013 , 04:57 PM | #142
I also can see how they can respond to other matters but when its something that ppl want resolved they hide their heads in the sand.

lordmazley
01.28.2013 , 10:02 PM | #143
So I finally caved and called CS.......

I have to call back at 2 am est cause thats when apparently the "special team" works....2am est to 4 pm est....lol

Lannithora
01.29.2013 , 03:54 PM | #144
It's so stupid to make us call them... This game is good but the CS sucks so much balls. All they do is send out automated responses and close tickets without actually doing anything.... They should actually respond to tickets instead of making us call them

Lannithora
01.30.2013 , 03:59 AM | #145
Still ignored?? Ok then.....

HurricaneHarte
01.30.2013 , 06:01 AM | #146
That's is EA/Bioware, im not a liar and I kept to my promise, swtor UNINSTALLED and sub gone for good, you just lost a sub for something so stupid, well done and goodbye.

OwenBrooks
01.30.2013 , 06:12 AM | #147
Quote: Originally Posted by HurricaneHarte View Post
That's is EA/Bioware, im not a liar and I kept to my promise, swtor UNINSTALLED and sub gone for good, you just lost a sub for something so stupid, well done and goodbye.
Sorry to see, unfortunately nothing can be done via the forums for the issue you had, hope you find a game that you can call home.

Flowerpunkt
01.30.2013 , 07:59 AM | #148
I think we should stop buying those Cartel Coins. Thats the only way to force them to do something about it.

IngeDanielsen
01.30.2013 , 08:59 AM | #149
Quote: Originally Posted by Flowerpunkt View Post
I think we should stop buying those Cartel Coins. Thats the only way to force them to do something about it.

Master_Nate
01.30.2013 , 09:30 AM | #150
Quote: Originally Posted by Flowerpunkt View Post
I'm with you on this.
IMPERIAL AGENT
Nodo/Yonder
Lobsters go PEENCH PEENCH
Prophecy of the Five