Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Twisted Legends (Empire) Guild accepting Applicants and other Guilds!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger > Guild Recruitment
Twisted Legends (Empire) Guild accepting Applicants and other Guilds!

Occams_Razor
01.27.2013 , 11:06 AM | #81
Alrighty, starting to firm up our Ops teams and that new team is coming together. Also looking at slight shifts in day or time, so if my above post scared you off, don't be shy! App up and maybe you'll be the vote that moves the team to a time and date that works for you!

Also, just looking to fill out some final spots for our RWZ team. Help us get this group up and running! We're looking for motivated PvP players to help bring our Twisted Legends expertise to the PvP battlefield!

Occams_Razor
01.30.2013 , 07:46 AM | #82
It's Wednesday, which means it's time to apply! I know you've been putting it off, waiting for level 50, trying to hit Valor 40, etc. Well wait no longer. Whatever your excuse, awesome player, the time to apply is *NOW*! Check out our page and click that "Apply" link.

Your time is now.

Occams_Razor
02.01.2013 , 07:49 AM | #83
It's Friday, and you know what that means! Well, in TL it means 16 of us are preparing to go smash face in HM EC and HM TFB. Of course, running dailies for the 9 millionth time might be cool, too.... But wouldn't you rather try something new? Drop us a line and come on over to where the action is!

Prelate
02.02.2013 , 12:01 PM | #84
Twisted Legends is the best gaming community I've had the pleasure of being a part of, in almost 20 years of online gaming. We're a true community with players enjoying many MMO's and console/PC games together. If you want to be part of a guild that places a value on you for more than your awesome skills in one game.. check us out.

We have vans FULL of candy!

PS: How many of you knew that Burt Reynolds was asked to play Han Solo before Harrison was cast?
"Jedi go to Heaven"
"Sith go alll the way"

Occams_Razor
02.07.2013 , 07:36 AM | #85
Still looking for a few good Sith to fill out the final slots in a RWZ team and Ops teams.

Come to the Dark Side.... we have cookies!

Occams_Razor
02.09.2013 , 07:22 AM | #86
Opening for a geared healer on our Weds/Thurs 8:30PM PST Ops team. They're working on HM TFB, so we're looking for a healer in Campaign/BH that is optimized and augmented. Drop us a line!

Also still have room for a couple War Heroes to fill out our RWZ team. If you are a masochist (pvp healer) like me, I'd love to have you join us and share the pain train of focus fire with me... Not an exclusive healer vacancy, anyone with the interest and gear is welcome!

Prelate
02.09.2013 , 01:09 PM | #87
We have vans full of candy and dancing slaves <3
"Jedi go to Heaven"
"Sith go alll the way"

Occams_Razor
02.12.2013 , 02:44 PM | #88
Anybody looking for some great folks to communally kiss up to the Gree? We're still recruiting for a number of Ops spots and RWZs, and now we're rep grinding!

Check us out!

Occams_Razor
02.15.2013 , 10:32 AM | #89
Boy, genocide in the name of science? These Gree are pretty Sith, right? Well, if you're looking for a cool crew to hang out with while you're being studied, drop us a line. Plenty of room for you in the extended family that is Twisted Legends!

Occams_Razor
02.16.2013 , 10:21 AM | #90
Been getting an outstanding group of applicants lately. TL is truly *the* place to be if you're looking for a great group to play with as you make your mark on a galaxy far, far away! Drop us a line, or look us up in-game!