Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

After Resubbing because of problems with my bank

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
After Resubbing because of problems with my bank
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

KillMrTumble
01.29.2013 , 07:54 AM | #1
After resubbing , i logged into my charactor reggiekray on Tomb of Freedon Nadd server too find that my chestpiece,boots,belt,wrists and offhand have all disapeared is it possible to get someone to look into this for me please ?

Beesodd
01.29.2013 , 08:06 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi KillMrTumble

I can see you have created a ticket about this issue, which is the correct route to take. I'd advise you to add the name of the affected character, and the items he was wearing, to the ticket it will help to determine what happened.

It will also help to include the last time you saw these items on the character(which I assume was before your sub lapsed previously?).

Thanks.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

KillMrTumble
01.29.2013 , 08:15 AM | #3
Thanks for the quick response . Ive updated ticket best i can although had the items that long not entirely sure which kind of blackhole gear it was :-)

Beesodd
01.29.2013 , 08:17 AM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
That's fine, just include as much information as you can which might help in tracking down what happened.

KillMrTumble
01.30.2013 , 06:52 AM | #5
Genually not complaining , just how long on average does tickets online take to be answered just ive resubbed and cant do alot with half me armour missing LOL . Although randamly my belt has reappeared back on my charactor but none of the other gear ?

Beesodd
01.30.2013 , 06:56 AM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Thanks for the update, and that is rather odd. If we replace an item it should be received in a mail, rather than just placed on the character.

Unfortunately, I don't have an ETA, as the wait is different for different issues.

KillMrTumble
01.30.2013 , 07:12 AM | #7
ah cheers nice one pal , well ill just wait just checking really it wasnt forgotten about