Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RWZ League 01 on Tomb of Freedom Nadd

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Tomb of Freedon Nadd
RWZ League 01 on Tomb of Freedom Nadd

ZipZep
01.29.2013 , 08:49 AM | #31
Yea, this has happened to me aswell. Got knocked back into an object close 1 pillar, and instantly got defeated by 0 dmg. Pretty epic
Whasp - Herbs & Derps PvP guild ToFN

Slacking Engineer Sniper and Worst Mara EU

Ed-ward
01.29.2013 , 10:21 AM | #32
I will ask around tonight - Republic's Wrath.
My personal guess is that we will be interested. I'll (or somebody from our guild) post an update as soon as we decide.

Asked: Not decided, especially because 5 millions seem too much. Set us on Maybe.

limenutpen
01.29.2013 , 03:51 PM | #33
See following post, I did today.

Most probably it will be 1 million Credits from each guild.
Nutpen: Sage, Lim'suno: Scoundrel, Lei'Suno: Commando
Los'suno: Assasin, Diopen: Juggernaut

Bonsaikitten
01.29.2013 , 09:47 PM | #34
MEEP MEEP I'M A JEEP, TEAM ALPHA are very interested in winning this. We are short on credits in our guild bank, so could we possibly get in cheaper since it's just me and Vito?

limenutpen
01.30.2013 , 03:13 AM | #35
Hello Bonsai,

thank you for your response. Your guild will need to be a full team to attend to this, plus reserves = from 15 to 30 players including alts team list. You have one month to build till end of Feb so its up to you!
If you think Meep Meep I'm A Jeep can build a team go ahead. I for sure would like to have you onboard since both you and Vito are good players.
I know that both Rebel Dream, and Yah Man are trying to build a complete team including reserves for the league.

Entry fee will be 1 million credits per guild, which I think is pretty low. A couple of daily runs in Section X, and Black Hole should cover this expense. Or else you can make it 100k credits per player.

I don't do much or any PvE nowadays and I am always running with 10 million + credits most of which earned from crafting.

FateIsInexorable
01.30.2013 , 03:46 AM | #36
Bru is just being silly he will be playing for us :P.

Vito can come along as well =).
Ma'tt - Vanguard -ToFN
Mattcadarn - Sentinel - ToFN
MVPs
http://www.twitch.tv/mattcv

limenutpen
01.30.2013 , 04:16 AM | #37
Please note that all players in the Team will have to run with the same guild tag under them, and all players can play for one guild.
A player is all his legacy and alts, not one character.

A player is all his legacy. This can play for one guild and faction.

TimoniPumba
01.30.2013 , 07:07 AM | #38
Hello everyone.
I see more and more guilds are joining, so it seems reasonable to cut the entering fee as the number of guilds increases.
There are so much talks about money that it seems ppls enjoy the prize more than the event itself

Btw, if Fubar will decide to join, they'll have to get back under one guild tag again xD
Jollyroger (Jedi Guardian), Diomed (Commando), Atreidis (Scoundrel)
Devils Dice

Aerilas
01.30.2013 , 07:14 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by TimoniPumba View Post
Hello everyone.
I see more and more guilds are joining, so it seems reasonable to cut the entering fee as the number of guilds increases.
There are so much talks about money that it seems ppls enjoy the prize more than the event itself

Btw, if Fubar will decide to join, they'll have to get back under one guild tag again xD
Sadly they probably wont. Lots of them are busy or cant play recently, and I heard from one of them that it will be a while until they're back (the full team).
They have a name now btw. It's imp fleet all starz
Vis Fatalis
Caineghis (Sniper) - Raelisa (Operative) - Micaiah (Sorcerer)
Saerali (Scoundrel)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

limenutpen
01.30.2013 , 07:21 AM | #40
Its up to them to decide. If they want to show they are good they should join, and prove it that is all I can say.

Not only them anyone who thinks is the best in PvP should prove it, and this is so far the only chance on this server.