Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nothing Works

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

IrishLamnt
01.29.2013 , 08:33 PM | #1
Ran a character through The Black Talon. Got to the end of the mission where you make the choice between Dromund Kass and a return to Fleet. BOOM! Crash to desktop. 4 times, DK chosen twice, Fleet chosen twice - irrelevant. BOOM! Back to desktop. Logged back in a 5th time. Tried to submit a ticket. NO! Ticket system error, please try again when you don't mind throwing your money away on something that doesn't work. Back to desktop. Reload launcher a 6th time. Tried to repair. NO! Repair isn't clickable. Can't even highlight the words. So Black Talon doesn't work, can't report it, can't repair it. Can't get cartel coins fdor being a subscriber, can't get any of the flashpoints to work, and there's nothing but cobwebs and cockroaches in the bug reporting office because no one even responds to those pesky little things anymore. Jesus. When did World of Warcraft buy out LucasArts and Bioware?

OwenBrooks
01.29.2013 , 08:36 PM | #2
Lower all graphics to low and untick bloom then attempt to travel, then restore settings.
failing that minimize the game while you travel then return after a minute so the travel is completed.

Sutii
01.30.2013 , 12:14 AM | #3 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello IrishLamnt,

In addition to the excellent advice supplied by OwenBrooks, please also attempt to run the Repair Utility again should the problem persist. Please do note that you do need to log in to the Launcher in order for the Repair Utility to be available.

I hope this information helps and that the issue is resolved for you. Should it continue however, please let us know here.

Thanks.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

darklordpotter
01.30.2013 , 03:55 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Sutii View Post
Hello IrishLamnt,

In addition to the excellent advice supplied by OwenBrooks, please also attempt to run the Repair Utility again should the problem persist. Please do note that you do need to log in to the Launcher in order for the Repair Utility to be available.

I hope this information helps and that the issue is resolved for you. Should it continue however, please let us know here.

Thanks.
You know damn well this is not a client side issue because it has reported by many, many, many people so why do you persist in wasting everyone's time rather than going "sorry known issue work around is what Owen said".

DarthFamine
01.30.2013 , 06:20 AM | #5
I was grouped with Irish when this happened last night and I bug reported it.
I tried resetting my phases and it reset the fp on me so either way I'll have to run it again.

Thanks I'll try the bloom thing tonight and see if I can talk Irish into it as well.

To say Irish was irritated would be like calling a tornado a strong breeze.
"It might be fear, or anger, or hatred, or perhaps even suffering that makes a man fall to the dark side, but it is without a doubt regret, that keeps him there."
-Darth Famine
www.RJKgaming.com

DarthFamine
02.02.2013 , 12:58 PM | #6
we tried both those suggestions and neither one worked.

I would like the rewards granted and the quest removed from our logs.
"It might be fear, or anger, or hatred, or perhaps even suffering that makes a man fall to the dark side, but it is without a doubt regret, that keeps him there."
-Darth Famine
www.RJKgaming.com

IrishLamnt
02.07.2013 , 04:08 PM | #7
As DarthFamine noted, we tried the suggestions multiple times and it didn't help or change any aspect of the issue. It isn't a graphical glitch. Please fix this because I'm almost bald from tearing my hair out.