Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Email Adress Not Updating

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

YeIIow
01.27.2013 , 09:13 AM | #1
I changed the email adress i had linked to this account a wile back, but i keep receiving notifications emails on my old one: i recently purchased the Digital Update Pack and the notification email arrived to my old address, not the the one i use and is registed in this account.....

Furthermore no matter how many times i go and change the email adress, i do not get any confirmation email refering the email adress change/transferece......
"Forged by Fire; Empowered by Passion"
o◙[//////////]ị:◙:ị{▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒)

YeIIow
01.28.2013 , 03:24 AM | #2
sooooooo?

Beesodd
01.28.2013 , 03:31 AM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi YeIIow,

That is odd alright, it should auto-update when you do this, but it obviously doesn't seem to have worked correctly in this case.

Please try changing your EA email address to the new one, and see if this helps.

Thanks.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

YeIIow
01.28.2013 , 03:41 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi YeIIow,

That is odd alright, it should auto-update when you do this, but it obviously doesn't seem to have worked correctly in this case.

Please try changing your EA email address to the new one, and see if this helps.

Thanks.
Hi, thanks for the answer, how do i change my EA email address?

OwenBrooks
01.28.2013 , 03:46 AM | #5
I think he is referring to the origin account possibly ? That is linked to the EA account I believe.

Beesodd
01.28.2013 , 04:37 AM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Yes, your Origin/ea.com email address.

It seems that, on looking further into this, that one can no longer change their origin/EA email address through the website. The way to get this changed is to contact EA support.

You may not wish to do this, so for now, your best bet is to contact us with a request to have the mail updated.

And yes, the Origin/EA accounts and swtor ones are linked. Updating one should be updating the other, but it doesn't appear to be in this case. Our notification mailer appears to be sending the notifications to the EA registered account, rather than the swtor registered one.

Sorry for the incomplete answer before, and I hope this info helps.

Edit: Also, the totrial for how to reach the relevant EA live chat might help too: https://help.ea.com/article/i-have-a...-my-ea-account

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

YeIIow
01.28.2013 , 04:43 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Yes, your Origin/ea.com email address.

It seems that, on looking further into this, that one can no longer change their origin/EA email address through the website. The way to get this changed is to contact EA support.

You may not wish to do this, so for now, your best bet is to contact us with a request to have the mail updated.

And yes, the Origin/EA accounts and swtor ones are linked. Updating one should be updating the other, but it doesn't appear to be in this case. Our notification mailer appears to be sending the notifications to the EA registered account, rather than the swtor registered one.

Sorry for the incomplete answer before, and I hope this info helps.
Ok thanks you, i just sended a ticket a second ago.

YeIIow
01.30.2013 , 05:23 AM | #8
Hello, been a couple of days already since i sended the ticket and still no answer... :/