Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Where is the love?

CrypticGenius
01.21.2013 , 04:24 AM | #21
I honestly don't see a point killing the same person constantly when he/she is trying to do a quest, especially if you are outgearing him, it's just not challenging enough to be funny. I'm a fresh level 50 with 18 k hp, and a juggernaut with 30k hp ganks me? Really? Where is the fun?

And there's no benefit from world PvP yet, so it just comes pointless to me somehow.(well, it's good if you have friends in both sides, you can make a 4v4 action next to a world boss , and it's amazingly funny even if i die in secs)

But i pick PvP server, it comes with the pack if someone ganks me. So i'm getting along with it.

Aerilas
01.21.2013 , 01:21 PM | #22
lol 30k hp?

full tank with no damage at all
Vis Fatalis
Caineghis (Sniper)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Bonsaikitten
01.29.2013 , 10:39 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by CrypticGenius View Post
I honestly don't see a point killing the same person constantly when he/she is trying to do a quest, especially if you are outgearing him, it's just not challenging enough to be funny.
So I met Bananaman in Section X, at 3-4 in the night, with maybe 1-2 imps in the whole area. He could confirm that he did have a lot of fun. Also Bananaman man, where are you?
IMPOSSIBRU : TOJTL : BAGOON : MEEBEEF
"Brutje is back for spanking animals" - Deim
INCREDIBRU : TAJTL : LEEMOON : DISBEEF

Lord_Karsk
01.30.2013 , 05:04 AM | #24
So i'm on the same server as you guys, open world pvp is always nice BUT

If whats going on here is 3 vs 1 ganking some guy in pve gear well... thats just patetic i mean really really patetic.
In fact i know the worst and most garbage no skillers on TOFN are for the most part imps who never have the balls
to do anything solo. I enjoy killing imps 1 on 1 but most times their coward **** team mates will always unstealth to save his ***.Sure there are a few rep players as this aswell.

The hard truth is, anyone who needs friends to kill 1 players is a coward, and this means your a coward in real life aswell. The type of person who is to patetic and weak to fight someone alone, even if you know you will lose.
And these people have to go thru life knowing they are born cowards, sio sad

Anyways the truth is the truth and nothing can triumph the truth.
Just remember if you want good pvp play fair and dont be a patetic loser/coward.

Yes i have killed easy prey myself in swtor but i do it 1 time then i move on like in this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8-Iq...i6C44Q&index=2

Aragost
01.30.2013 , 06:52 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Karsk View Post
Anyways the truth is the truth and nothing can triumph the truth.
Just remember if you want good pvp play fair and dont be a patetic loser/coward.
Few months ago I was playing on Saciela, wondering across Alderaan I saw a republic lvl 30ish commando enter a heroic quest solo, so I got a op friend of mine to come, and we both followed him stealthed to the final boss he needed for the quest.

Then we healed the boss from round a corner, repeatedly, before finishing him off. Know what happened? 5of his guildies came and Killed me(op left by then). Repeatedly.

So I used my incredibly powers of /gu and /w, after a few attempts at 2of us v 8of them, 2more imps showed up. We kicked their arses(8of them), not because we're some uber pro players(Apart from me, ofc), but because they weren't as active pvpers as us, but instead of QQing on here, they all thought "hey, its a pvp server, lets go pvp".

So they disbanded the group, summoned companions, and more of their friends came to fight us. About 1hr after me ganking a lvl 30, we had 2full ops groups fighting for about a hour on alderaan.

Personally I think that was more fun than doing the same wz daily, and it started with me ganking low level people.
Fréd - Supersinofdoom
Lolà - Powertechofdoom
Saciela - Supersorcofdoom

JaxxYChicK
01.31.2013 , 07:15 AM | #26
Three Lvl 50 Imps invaded the Rep side base on Hoth there the other night, I thought it was hilarious. After dueling and getting my JK's lvl 37 arse handed back to me they exchanged pleasantries via emote with me then took off. If general chat was anything to go by they were causing total havoc for the other low levels on Hoth. Made me realise I'm missing out on a lot not bothering to PVP much.
Jaxxy - Level 50 Gunslinger | Surra - Level 35 Sniper | Liosa - Level 34 Sentinel |
Téjan - Level 25 Powertech