Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

my friend can not become a subscriber ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
my friend can not become a subscriber ?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DUNADAIN
01.30.2013 , 02:55 AM | #1
Hello
I write on behalf of my friend " ustycia", it today tried to pay for the month of game, but constantly a the same error leaves it: Purchase Error
An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later. {0}

It is a novice in a game and on it to wait while you half month wake to answer through mail it will not be. On it I decided it to help and write here, what to accelerate process. It has no authority to write on a forum. Problems with a card for it are not present, all information is entered correctly. I ask for a help in the decision of this problem(if you need its money however).
Write me, and I will pass to you its answers. To call in those the service it does not can also. you changed a number and now there is not possibility to call you free of charge through skayp,a from an ordinary telephone will ring very dear (call from Ukraine).

PS:Why you until now did not do possibility of purchase through webmani by non-permanent payment - one month, 3 or 6 months of game.So in fact simpler what to attach a card.

OwenBrooks
01.30.2013 , 03:07 AM | #2
Unfortunately because it is Account related with payments they will say you will need to phone.

List of numbers are here http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/5200

Voip is definately the cheapest option, skype is simple to use just slightly dearer at 3 cents per minute.

Edit - Another option is to buy a gamecard from say origin www.origin.com and then redeem the code.

DUNADAIN
01.30.2013 , 03:26 AM | #3
if it to purchase through origin swtor standard - to charge extra it 30 days.Will it be considered that it is a subscriber or everything also needs it will be to be signed credit or to purchase two month through a webmani ?

Beesodd
01.30.2013 , 03:34 AM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi DUNADAIN,

Yes, you can buy a copy of the game through origin and add that to the account to add 30 days of "subscribed" time.

Please note, however, that you can only do this once per account, and from then on the account will need to use a game time card or a standard subscription method.

As OwenBrooks mentions above your friend may be best served by calling our Account & Billing department.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

OwenBrooks
01.30.2013 , 03:43 AM | #5
have alook around your local game shops ? here in australia we can buy 60 day time cards from say ebgames

https://www.ebgames.com.au/pc-156540...d-Time-Card-PC

DUNADAIN
01.30.2013 , 03:45 AM | #6
if it to purchase any version of game, will it become a subscriber on 30 days? Does it mean that I as there is a man which invited it will get for it bonus as cartel market koints and spider?
or what is for this purpose needed did it take out a subscription by credit or webmani purchase of two months?

DUNADAIN
01.30.2013 , 04:10 AM | #7
I must know an answer for the question. this be very important.

Beesodd
01.30.2013 , 04:16 AM | #8 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi again DUNADAIN,

Sorry if I misunderstand the question, if you're asking if purchasing a copy of the game will activate the referral rewards, the answer is "no".

Referral rewards are added if a player subscribes or adds a Game Time Card.

If you're asking if buying a copy of the game gives subscriber benefits, then "yes". Adding a copy of the game gives 30 days of subscriber benefits and knocks up the account to preferred status if you unsub later (or don't subscribe at all).

If that's not the question, please rephrase it, the language barrier can be tricky.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

DUNADAIN
01.30.2013 , 04:40 AM | #9
And it exactly that that I wanted to know. I am very distressed attitudes of your company toward players, you do not quite show due attention to to problem to the liaisons with subscription. And in this case your policy results in that my friend does not want to buy at once two months. It wanted to make attempt a game. Thus through your errors you lose a money. As I wrote already, your mail can about month to answer on to answer a question - and it does not decide a problem. And to outlay the personal funds on a public-call talk what to sit about 3 in a public-call turn neither to me nor it does not want. Especially as your technical support will say: for you problems in a bank or it is a problem for us and we work on by it( already whole year and unsuccessfully). If to you boys are yet needed money think above more flexible system of possible payment.
you must make accessible possibility to buy through vebmani by non-permanent payment is 1 month, 3 and 6 months.

DUNADAIN
01.30.2013 , 05:35 AM | #10
do not you exactly now have a number on which it is possible to call through skayp free of charge?