Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I need help!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ashredarrow
01.29.2013 , 05:25 PM | #1
Hi sorry but i am new to this game my game acc loked cuz i didnīt remember 1 of the security questions i contact via customer and i still canīt log in. I try all the phone numbers that they send to my email acc but canīt comunicate on any of them. Please i just subscribe to this game yesterday. Thanks

JustARandomGuy
01.29.2013 , 05:32 PM | #2
Hello,
If you're accounts been locked out because you've forgotten the security quesiton, you've got to phone customer support.
I went through exactly the same thing when the game launched. You can bet I wrote down the answers after that!
Hope this helps!
‘Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune, but greater minds rise above them’
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bronholz
01.29.2013 , 05:36 PM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings ashredarrow,

Thanks for contacting us.

As JustARandomGuy has stated you will need to call our Account & Billing team to deal with this issue. You can find the details on how to contact us via phone here.

Thanks for your patience.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service – Forum Support

OwenBrooks
01.29.2013 , 05:38 PM | #4
You can also unlock your account by resetting your password https://account.swtor.com/user/password/recover this will give you another chance to remember the correct security question.

ashredarrow
01.29.2013 , 05:50 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Bronholz View Post
Greetings ashredarrow,

Thanks for contacting us.

As JustARandomGuy has stated you will need to call our Account & Billing team to deal with this issue. You can find the details on how to contact us via phone here.

Thanks for your patience.
Hi thank you all for your fast reply! The thing is i am in Uruguay and i cant connect via phone, do i have another way to reset my security question so i can log in? I just reset the password but the same question pop up!

OwenBrooks
01.29.2013 , 08:06 PM | #6
Sometimes unticking remember this account(then run fixlauncher.exe) and/or changing the ip you are from , triggers a change, maybe reset the router and reboot the computer may trigger it, saw a guy today reckons it took him 100 goes with autofill in his browser but that is dedication on his part

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=592119

otherwise voip or skype to call them is cheaper then normal calls on phone.

ashredarrow
01.29.2013 , 08:13 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
Sometimes unticking remember this account(then run fixlauncher.exe) and/or changing the ip you are from , triggers a change, maybe reset the router and reboot the computer may trigger it, saw a guy today reckons it took him 100 goes with autofill in his browser but that is dedication on his part

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=592119

otherwise voip or skype to call them is cheaper then normal calls on phone.
Thanks M8 i will try this otherwise seems that ill have to keep trying to comunicate to customer services!

ashredarrow
01.30.2013 , 06:00 AM | #8
Problem fix via costumer service! Thanks for the help, awesome community!

Beesodd
01.30.2013 , 06:13 AM | #9 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Thanks for the update, I'm happy to hear this was sorted out for you.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support