need some assistance

piggypotpie

I think the sub-50 daily is to just play 1 warzone. The reward is XP and a choice of a level 10,20,30 or 40 "box" that has something in it. I think I've gotten something useful from the box a total of once (oh, except the boxes do contain some WZ medpaks and/or stims). Somewhere around level 30 or 40 you get one to find Outlaw's Den (I think that's the name - it's an open work PvP spot on Tatooine). At level 50 the daily is to play 4 warzones (but a win counts as 2), and there is a weekly to win 9 WZs. The level 50 rewards are ranked and normal WZ comms.

At level 10. And there's a button on the bottom of the minimap. It's either in the form of Imperial or Republic logo.

This is true, you can start to PVP at Level 10. However, I recomend you wait a bit to queue for some PVP around level 20. My rule of thumb is when ever you get your interrupt; those are very important in PVP and you'll be enough into your spec where you'll start to see some kind of rotation developing.

Also, for the sake of you and your team mates it helps. When ever I see that I've been put with 3 Level 12s I let out a little sigh. Then again it's your sub and your game I don't want to tell you what to do.

And what's a daily? This is all very complex and intricate

Good thing I decided to not post the stuff about ranked and normal warzone commendations. You'd be even more confused right now. :)

A "daily" is a mission you can repeat up to once a day. You'll find them all over the planets and on the fleet. They reset at 8 AM EST. So if you complete and turn one in today, at 8 AM tomorrow you can go back to the quest giver and redo the quest.

Edited by Banderal

I think the sub-50 daily is to just play 1 warzone. The reward is XP and a choice of a level 10,20,30 or 40 "box" that has something in it. I think I've gotten something useful from the box a total of once (oh, except the boxes do contain some WZ medpaks and/or stims). Somewhere around level 30 or 40 you get one to find Outlaw's Den (I think that's the name - it's an open work PvP spot on Tatooine). At level 50 the daily is to play 4 warzones (but a win counts as 2), and there is a weekly to win 9 WZs. The level 50 rewards are ranked and normal WZ comms.

No the Lowbie-PvP Daily is to play 2 Warzones, but wins count as 2 so you were partially right.