Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ancient Hypergates: Pushed into wall = death

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Ancient Hypergates: Pushed into wall = death

jibboo
01.29.2013 , 12:51 PM | #1
While fighting at mid a commando did their knockback which threw me into a wall and I died instantly (100-0).

Please fix.

If you can't fix it, at least put some spikes on the walls in AH to make it look like this is by design.

Thanks!
Zimbra - Assassin

CharterMonkKent
01.29.2013 , 12:52 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by jibboo View Post
While fighting at mid a commando did their knockback which threw me into a wall and I died instantly (100-0).

Please fix.

If you can't fix it, at least put some spikes on the walls in AH to make it look like this is by design.

Thanks!
I insta-died jumping onto some of the walls surrounding one of the pylons. They have clipping deaths all over that map
Wnk & Zlk & Knk & Xlk & Znk & Ynk & Tnk & Qnk & Chart
<Nothing Personal>
+ =

foxmob
01.29.2013 , 12:53 PM | #3
not the best place to report a bug, imo.
meh
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
TL;DR Bolster is meant to help entry level players, ranked PvP is not entry level PvP.

jibboo
01.29.2013 , 12:53 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by foxmob View Post
not the best place to report a bug, imo.
I reported it in game too, just seeing if anyone else has had this problem.
Zimbra - Assassin

Coltraine
01.29.2013 , 03:26 PM | #5
Yes this has happened to me several times in Ancient Hypergates, but this is a bug that exists anywhere in the world. If you get pushed hard enough into a wall = death. The screamers in kaon under siege? Yes they have insta gibbed me plenty.

ArchangelLBC
01.29.2013 , 03:29 PM | #6
I've experienced this in hypergates as well while guarding a pylon and trying to hop up on one of the obstructions. Was kinda funny.
In update 2.9 the game will simply uninstall itself for you.

-Wnd

Arlanon
01.29.2013 , 03:40 PM | #7
One time in Voidstar I was at the bottom of the little ramp with the buff (right in front of the chasm).

A guy was higher up the ramp than me, so I tried to push him into the hole (since push trajectory takes elevation differential into account).

He flew straight up and into the electric tube thingie, there was an EXPLOSION and he died instantly.

I've never managed to do it on purpose since then

Kontraz
01.29.2013 , 03:47 PM | #8
I've been killed several times in mid from the explosion (where I'm supposed to be immune). I've even had teammates closer to the doors asking how that was able to kill me.

underjollyroger
01.29.2013 , 04:49 PM | #9
had something similar several times - fighting around at mid at 100%HP and then suddenly - defeated with Kill - 0%

..and then wait 653634563 hours to respawn...only to see that after the screen is down there are 4 seconds left for the yellow bubble to grow fat...so wait more...than run around a loong time to rejoin the game....doh, i often get so bored in this WZ!