Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

We need to fix our Oceanic server's population people!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Gav Daragon
We need to fix our Oceanic server's population people!!

Blitz-wing
01.01.2013 , 09:58 PM | #11
Where exactly did you come by this information. People have been asking for Months, with no response but "we do not offer that service & don't when it will be offer again, please keep looking at the website that never changes".

Pic's or it didn't happen.

Stanleyregi
01.18.2013 , 07:06 PM | #12
I truly believe that the Gav Daragon server has (at least on the republic side) lost almost all focus on rp, instead trying to push forward in pve. Honestly, if there is no longer moderate amounts of players actually participating in rp, Bioware might as well fix the population issues of the server by merging it with the Dalborra server. I have personally started over in the Dalborra server, only occasionally dropping by on the Gav Daragon, however the elitism I have faced is very offputting and I am considering asking for a transfer of my 50 on the Gav Daragon to the Dalborra server. I believe that if the server merges don't happen then I will almost certainly transfer my 50 to the Dalborra server. However,if the server merges do happen I have an ide a for the guild!/character name dilemma. Whoever had the name first keeps the name while the other changes it. That's my view, I'm interested in hearing other's.

[Written on a tablet so no signature this time]

ZFarstrider
01.19.2013 , 01:46 PM | #13
I came by this info from the Gav Daragon server website its one of the threads

Just search up Gav Daragon server.enjin and you should find it

Ailie
01.21.2013 , 09:14 PM | #14
Sorry mate, there are plenty of us RPing and it really doesn't take much to find us. Try asking around, joining the server forums in my sig where most of us hang out for a start.

Getting a bit tired of people complaining about a lack of RP yet I hardly ever seen anyone asking around the planets or on fleet.
The Azure Wings of Dawn - Against All Odds
azurewingsofdawn.enjin.com

craic_fox
01.25.2013 , 12:27 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Stanleyregi View Post
However,if the server merges do happen I have an ide a for the guild!/character name dilemma. Whoever had the name first keeps the name while the other changes it. That's my view, I'm interested in hearing other's.
As a relatively new player that solution puts me at a distinct disadvantage. All but one of my 8 character names is taken on Dalborra and I think I can safely assume that I would be the one having to change. I agree that your suggestion might be the fairest way to handle it. And perhaps I shouldn't object as long as I'm losing my name to an active, subscribing player. However, I'm very attached to some of those names and I already exhausted my long long list of names before I came up with those. Fair or not, the loss of my server + the loss of my names = the loss of my subscription.

ZFarstrider
01.29.2013 , 04:14 PM | #16
I might actually be wrong about the transfers...im not sure because i was looking on the Gavdaragon.enjin website i while ago and one of the thread was "Character transfers late jan-early feb...maybe the person who amde the thread was missinformed? maybe i'm not sure but i do hope they get onto something soon