Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

TFB Secret Zone


Kitru's Avatar


Kitru
01.22.2013 , 12:35 PM | #221
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
the amulet can be found on sites it has been datamined so we know it does exist.
It's been datamined that Fist Weapons exist as a weapon category, as well as 2 other Flashpoint/Operations, not to mention all of the multitudinous enhancements and mods that exist artefactually but can't actually be gained. Just because it exist in the code somewhere does not meant that it exists within the confines of the game. It just means that, at some point in development, it used to exist and no one bothered to completely clean up the remnants.
Walls of Text? I *love* Walls of Text!
My New Class Idea
Shadow Class Rep - Suggest/Review Questions Here
Quote: Originally Posted by Fende View Post
Listen to Kitru. Kitru knows all.

Voren_Kurn's Avatar


Voren_Kurn
01.26.2013 , 10:33 PM | #222
Quote: Originally Posted by Kitru View Post
It's been datamined that Fist Weapons exist as a weapon category, as well as 2 other Flashpoint/Operations, not to mention all of the multitudinous enhancements and mods that exist artefactually but can't actually be gained. Just because it exist in the code somewhere does not meant that it exists within the confines of the game. It just means that, at some point in development, it used to exist and no one bothered to completely clean up the remnants.
After reading this all I could think of was:

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force."

XD But in all honesty, Kitru's right. Just because there is something lurking in the code doesn't mean it's actually there for an intelligent reason.
<RELIC>
(Prophecy of the Five)
Republic US East PVE/PVP Guild
Official Guild Site

Namende's Avatar


Namende
01.28.2013 , 10:57 AM | #223
After searching through the databases of TORHead, I have found several things I think you would all like to see. I believe they were fairly recent additions to the database, as no one had brought them up yet after all the time this thread has been up. A search for the word "Dread" brought up about a trillion results, BUT there was one that surprised me. TORHead reported there being a title with "Dread" in it. I know for a fact that this title isn't in game now. The title is Dread Slayer. http://www.torhead.com/title/145/dread-slayer

Now, I had to figure out where the heck that came from, so I searched for it on teh Googles and it was indicated that you get the title by slaying the dreadful entity (this from DarthHater). A search for this reveals a codex entry on TORHead. I give you.....THE DREADFUL ENTITY! http://www.torhead.com/codex/eNo21aH/dreadful-entity

TORHead tells us that the codex entry is to "Defeat the Dreadful Entity in the Asation Operation".

A secret boss inside the cave? I THINK YES.
Namende - 50 Operative - Medicine
Tylina - 50 Sith Juggernaut - Immortal
<VöiD> baby

Darslk's Avatar


Darslk
01.28.2013 , 11:26 AM | #224
Quote: Originally Posted by Namende View Post
After searching through the databases of TORHead, I have found several things I think you would all like to see. I believe they were fairly recent additions to the database, as no one had brought them up yet after all the time this thread has been up. A search for the word "Dread" brought up about a trillion results, BUT there was one that surprised me. TORHead reported there being a title with "Dread" in it. I know for a fact that this title isn't in game now. The title is Dread Slayer. http://www.torhead.com/title/145/dread-slayer

Now, I had to figure out where the heck that came from, so I searched for it on teh Googles and it was indicated that you get the title by slaying the dreadful entity (this from DarthHater). A search for this reveals a codex entry on TORHead. I give you.....THE DREADFUL ENTITY! http://www.torhead.com/codex/eNo21aH/dreadful-entity

TORHead tells us that the codex entry is to "Defeat the Dreadful Entity in the Asation Operation".

A secret boss inside the cave? I THINK YES.
Well that seems pretty open and shut. So back to the basics, how do we summon it?

Do we know where Asation is located? Because if Asation = Abeloth's planet http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Abeloth%27s_planet then the entity could easily be Abeloth.

Namende's Avatar


Namende
01.28.2013 , 11:35 AM | #225
Unfortunately, TORHead has no clues as to that, but the Dread Slayer title also showed up in the same bunch of codexes as the "Asation Station" codex which is listed as being achievable only by completing NiM TFB in under 2 hours. This leads me to suspect that, as others have speculated, the cave boss will not be accessible until NiM TFB drops. T_T
Namende - 50 Operative - Medicine
Tylina - 50 Sith Juggernaut - Immortal
<VöiD> baby

Ceile's Avatar


Ceile
01.28.2013 , 06:31 PM | #226
There is one thing that is definitely related and another that may be.

http://www.torhead.com/ability/4G4Me...dful-awakening
If you go into the details of "Dreadful Awakening", it has a small bit that says this:
PlayAppearance: DependentOnCallingEffect=>1, AppearanceSpec=>epp.qtr.1x4.raid.asation.trash.cav e.secret.dreadful_entity_grow
This once again says that the Dreadful Entity is in the Asation "Trash Cave", but it also says that the entity "grows".
This might have to do with the red and blue plants in the cave, but it appears to only be an animation.

http://www.torhead.com/item/fd9YCYM/dreadful-orb
This item might be what causes activates the dreadful awakening.
Or maybe not. Just something that I didn't see get mentioned.

ShiftyItaly's Avatar


ShiftyItaly
01.29.2013 , 12:49 AM | #227
Quote: Originally Posted by Ceile View Post
There is one thing that is definitely related and another that may be.

http://www.torhead.com/ability/4G4Me...dful-awakening
If you go into the details of "Dreadful Awakening", it has a small bit that says this:
PlayAppearance: DependentOnCallingEffect=>1, AppearanceSpec=>epp.qtr.1x4.raid.asation.trash.cav e.secret.dreadful_entity_grow
This once again says that the Dreadful Entity is in the Asation "Trash Cave", but it also says that the entity "grows".
This might have to do with the red and blue plants in the cave, but it appears to only be an animation.

http://www.torhead.com/item/fd9YCYM/dreadful-orb
This item might be what causes activates the dreadful awakening.
Or maybe not. Just something that I didn't see get mentioned.
Think you might be onto something there brother
Vyrtek - 50 Sentinel
The Lost Suns
------------------------------------The Harbinger----------------------------------------------

KarethRiker's Avatar


KarethRiker
01.29.2013 , 01:20 PM | #228
Guess we are waiting for Nightmare. What a tease!

Bummer that it is only 16 man.
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger

dipstik's Avatar


dipstik
01.29.2013 , 01:22 PM | #229
finally, we are getting some results. we need to look into that dreadful calling code, epp.qx or whatever.

AshlaBoga's Avatar


AshlaBoga
01.29.2013 , 01:43 PM | #230
Quote: Originally Posted by KarethRiker View Post
Guess we are waiting for Nightmare. What a tease!

Bummer that it is only 16 man.
I'm hoping that it's 8 man Nightmare TFB as well and that the clues were merely in 16 man HM.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption