Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

People complaining about Grav Round and Tracer Missile don't know how to PvP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
People complaining about Grav Round and Tracer Missile don't know how to PvP

ArchangelLBC
01.29.2013 , 11:29 AM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSabreth View Post
I love the roller coaster threads in the forums, just last month everyone was touting that mer/commando's were the worst dpsers / hardest class to play in this game. now this month everyone is touting that they are way OP...

in my opinion they are both fine they just have a few escape issues. most players hate tracer missle because its just anoying. seeing a player bent over touching a button on his / her wrist and a anoying animation will test any players patience.
I suggest you check the dates on those threads touting that they are way OP. They're a year old. If you think they are fine, and just need some escape issues, then you are paying even less attention than I thought.
In update 2.9 the game will simply uninstall itself for you.

-Wnd

Carter_Mathis
01.29.2013 , 11:34 AM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by Vyron_Deckard View Post
If you can pump out maximum DPS uninterrupted by spamming ONE SKILL - that's a flaw in game design.

Why do Snipers/Slinggers need to use gimmicky mechanics and rotations while Mercs/commandos get a free pass to face roll medals with one ******* skill?
You can't.... not even close.....
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder

xxIncubixx
01.29.2013 , 11:39 AM | #63
Derp derpy derp