Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Top 5 PvP Guilds on Shadowlands

Wookieenator
01.28.2013 , 09:42 PM | #171
yeah fatedd!!!

FatEdd
01.28.2013 , 09:52 PM | #172
Quote: Originally Posted by KyarraKyndheart View Post
Edd and I hissed and made up.... errr I mean kissed and made up.
I rest my case Kyarra, do any of you know what private business means?. Why do you have this desire to air any business I have or anyone elses in fact, are you really what I stereotype people like you as, you know the Facebook kind of person, utter bollocks chit chat, back stab, I mean seriously, are you what I think you are?. The nickname Snake still applies to you like a bad credit rating which I am pretty sure you have anyway, and still to this day I am amazed at how many people fall for your BS. It does not happen in the real world though does it Kyarra, so live your dream on your computer, it is the only place you will have it. Take pride in it, but never forget there are people intelligent enough to see right through you like a ghost.

May I suggest something, and this goes for a lot of you really, go on holiday, somewhere nice, I am on the 8 feb till 22 feb, chill out, learn about some other cultures, get out of your labored and brainwashed country, learn about respect, then, just maybe you will not have these obsessive desires some of you have.

Your hiss will eventually die out, as the grass gets shorter, you will have no more places to hide.

asakakamadake
01.28.2013 , 09:57 PM | #173
FatEdd, your words are like poetry.

FatEdd
01.28.2013 , 10:36 PM | #174
Quote: Originally Posted by Xwinluke View Post
Correction I have seen death sentence in rated! But it was short lived. They lost every game so bad they gave up on rated and moved too morning pvp in regular wzs too call themselves an elite pvp guild. If someone else wants to run there mouth about ranked pvp that I've never seen even doing more than once. Que up we have cookies
Ermm, you see the thing is where as the what are known as "braindeads", possibly yourself?, seem to think you are only good if you do RWZ, however, there are those who look at specific peoples qualities and see things a little differently than the likes of you, scallywag.

In every guild there will be some fantastic PvPers including dare I say it yours?, maybe?, and yes Death-Sentence have some really quality non stiring players, you know quality, can mash you in a 1v1 without needing 3 healers quality, ye, compute yet, or you on Microsoft download or something?. Just because they do not run RWZ all the time does not mean they are rubbish, this is tiny brain talk again from yet another silly funny farmer, gaa, gaa goo, goo, mummy I have thrown my rattle out of my pram, that is how I see people who are do RWZ boowhoo, whaaa, whatever, you ding bat, it is not all about YOU YOU YOU and RWZ RWZ RWZ, yea?, it is about individuals who have quality and I look at the truth not who has 4 healers and 4 smashers in a group. Learn some respect mate about other gamers who would basically tan your hide like a leather workshop would.

It is to me not about 8 people, it is about the qualities regular so called rubbish PvPers have that the likes of you will never have. Dignity and respect.

Lalainnia
01.28.2013 , 11:00 PM | #175
Quote: Originally Posted by asakakamadake View Post
FatEdd, your words are like poetry.
This x 1000 I'm reading it like a poem/rap thingy more please.
Donna-Commando-Combat Medic
When we care for others our own strength to live increases. When we help people expand their state of life, our lives also expand. Actions to benefit others are not separate from actions to benefit oneself.

Gnoblesse
01.28.2013 , 11:21 PM | #176
Quote: Originally Posted by Lalainnia View Post
This x 1000 I'm reading it like a poem/rap thingy more please.

You should read it out loud and post it to YouTube.

CJNJ
01.28.2013 , 11:28 PM | #177
Erm, not to step on any toes, but wasn't the original intent of this thread to assess the top GUILDS that currently are attempting to do RATED WARZONES? Correct me if I'm wrong or if I had been following the wrong thread this entire time. Perhaps I should try the "pvp shout outs" thread or "top person on shadowlands in pvp" thread to find some discussions on GUILDS in RWZs.

Gnoblesse
01.28.2013 , 11:36 PM | #178
Ehh, I am finding the direction this post has taken to be highly entertaining. I giggled out loud a few times at the posts from tonight.

Jherad
01.29.2013 , 07:50 AM | #179
Quote: Originally Posted by Gnoblesse View Post
You should read it out loud and post it to YouTube.
In the style of William Shatner.
Zachar´ah - Commando / Chasso - Merc
Youtube / Twitch
2.4 is the PvP Patch! ... J/K, Removing RWZs trolololol

asakakamadake
01.29.2013 , 09:15 AM | #180
Quote: Originally Posted by FatEdd View Post
... than the likes of you, scallywag.
My favorite.
Grahf