Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can you RE lvl 50 items at lower level?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Can you RE lvl 50 items at lower level?

mlambros
01.29.2013 , 06:04 AM | #1
I had a general question. If your crew skill reaches 400 can you RE lvl 50 items when your toon is at a lower level?
For example, my Operative is at lvl 37 atm, however, my Cybertech and Scavenging are almost at 400. When they reach 400 will I be able to RE a Black Hole Mod for Stabilizers?

DarthFamine
01.29.2013 , 06:11 AM | #2
Nope.
"It might be fear, or anger, or hatred, or perhaps even suffering that makes a man fall to the dark side, but it is without a doubt regret, that keeps him there."
-Darth Famine
www.RJKgaming.com

DarthSeraph
01.29.2013 , 07:00 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthFamine View Post
Nope.
Wrong...

Once your crew skill is at 400 you can RE level 50 items. My scoundrel was at level 42 and my cybertech was at 400 and I was reversing level 26 (61 Rating) Mods.

So yes you can
Destruˇ | Castellˇ | Spaa'ra
Marauder | Sentinel | Gunslinger

Rebel Dream

mlambros
01.29.2013 , 07:36 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSeraph View Post
Wrong...

Once your crew skill is at 400 you can RE level 50 items. My scoundrel was at level 42 and my cybertech was at 400 and I was reversing level 26 (61 Rating) Mods.

So yes you can
Yay!! Thanks for the feedback!

Thundergulch
01.29.2013 , 11:27 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSeraph View Post
Wrong...

So yes you can
This.
I have a level 20-ish toon that RE's Black Hole gear for stabs, the only restriction on RE'ing is the level of your crafting skill.

tanktest
01.29.2013 , 02:47 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by mlambros View Post
I had a general question. If your crew skill reaches 400 can you RE lvl 50 items when your toon is at a lower level?
For example, my Operative is at lvl 37 atm, however, my Cybertech and Scavenging are almost at 400. When they reach 400 will I be able to RE a Black Hole Mod for Stabilizers?

just legacy gear the mods , and that was intened that we can send mods to our other toons on our account for just this and other reason's ... I have two 400 BT and 2 400 Artfice you may ask why ? I have two account with at least one 50 on both .. the rest I don't have to explain the why's ...

tanktest
01.29.2013 , 02:50 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Thundergulch View Post
This.
I have a level 20-ish toon that RE's Black Hole gear for stabs, the only restriction on RE'ing is the level of your crafting skill.

Don't forget PVP gear Can re FOR stabs WH and up ...

Mozivicus
01.29.2013 , 05:05 PM | #8
I leveled a sorc to 10 and took artificing for this exact reason. Now my main REs black hole and war hero armorings and mods from his drops and also legacy gear (from my other 50s) And now I send all the enhancements to the (now) level 20 sorc (400 artifice, just now -last night 400 archaeology, and 1 underworld trading). The only part that matters is the 400 artifice. She REs the enhancement and send the stabs back to my main. Then she crafts the enhancements she learns and I profit moor

tanktest
01.29.2013 , 06:50 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Mozivicus View Post
I leveled a sorc to 10 and took artificing for this exact reason. Now my main REs black hole and war hero armorings and mods from his drops and also legacy gear (from my other 50s) And now I send all the enhancements to the (now) level 20 sorc (400 artifice, just now -last night 400 archaeology, and 1 underworld trading). The only part that matters is the 400 artifice. She REs the enhancement and send the stabs back to my main. Then she crafts the enhancements she learns and I profit moor
Some Players want this to stop sigh .....

IcyBergals
01.30.2013 , 02:22 AM | #10
One thing you want to be careful about is removing the wrong mod on the low level toon. I accidentally pulled out the enhancement instead of the mod on my level 30 cybertech and can't put it back into the legacy piece until he's level 50.