Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Interesting historical background video.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
Interesting historical background video.

Dierdrea
01.29.2013 , 03:31 AM | #1
I found this on my YouTube feed today. I wasn't aware of this little series talking about background stories before I started playing. This is pretty nice as it provided some good background for players like me who are interested in this history but never really read too much into it. It is about 50 minutes long and goes in reverse historical order starting with the sack of Coruscant back to the great hyperspace war. The series apparently was discontinued It originally wanted to go way back to explaining the founding of force on Typhon. Just wanted to share this with people like me who didn't catch these when they released them.

Galactic Timeline 1-12

criminalheretic
01.29.2013 , 05:23 PM | #2
Yeah I used to watch these like a kid waiting for x-mas in the year before launch, was kinda disappointed they never finished them.
What we don't understand, we can make mean anything.
Hyperspace Cannon -> Drooga's -> The Harbinger

Archiah
01.29.2013 , 07:25 PM | #3
Yeah, I always wondered what happened to these. If they had been more available and more captivating it could have been great PR.

Schus
01.29.2013 , 10:10 PM | #4
The clips can also be found in galactic history under the holonet tab. It sucks to hear they were discontinued though. I really enjoyed them.