Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

UPDATED Dueling Tournament

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Dalborra
UPDATED Dueling Tournament

azzhealy
01.28.2013 , 02:24 PM | #131
Would it be ok with our Sorcerers/Sages and Mercenary/Commandos if you Duelled Saturday 4pm AEST then the Grand Tournament would be Sunday 4pm AEST??

If that’s ok with this weekend’s Duellist’s will make the change to accommodate those celebrating Chinese New Year.

Also I understand you want the name of all who competed added to the 2nd post like the other AC’s have I will get the list of Woofy and update it later today.
The Mahkai Legacy Level 50
The Bastion The Harbinger

Henu
01.28.2013 , 03:33 PM | #132
Quote: Originally Posted by Dafydil View Post
Sup, btw I am dropping out of the tourney. Didn't want to do it in the first place, was pressured to, and still don't want to do it now. Ty, have a nice day.
Aww. that sucks, really does.

I might spam around on fleet and let a few PVE Mercs and commando's know about the tournament. at the Mo i think its me
Kript - SNX - Harby, Yes its a PVE server but honestly there isn't a lot of open world PVP on the other servers anyway.

Xylore
01.28.2013 , 04:18 PM | #133
Meh im av but i'll compete, should be fun.

Illidous, sorc - competing

Michka
01.28.2013 , 04:54 PM | #134
Quote: Originally Posted by Henu View Post
Aww. that sucks, really does.

I might spam around on fleet and let a few PVE Mercs and commando's know about the tournament. at the Mo i think its me
Eh alright I'll try... it's been forever since I really played the merc AC properly so I'll probably just be a huge joke, but having only one competitor is no fun. I might change my mind if someone else decides to participate for you lol, but I'll give you someone to kill if no one else will.

Darkclaw-Merc
SIDOROV LEGACY
SORVALI.operative ++ DARQKLAW.mercenary ++ KHARAMAZOV.sorceror
STEELCLAW.scoundrel ++ SOLZHENITZYN.commando ++ ASTRALCLAW.shadow
<Zorz> <Ex-Dalborran Elitists>

LordSeraphiel
01.28.2013 , 05:46 PM | #135
Yerh, I would be the same with regards to Chinese New Year.

Hmm Why dont we push the Tournament ot the week after? I dont think peopel would mind the week break. Just call it a "build up" week, maybe talk to ppl who came 3rd and 4th and get em to do a taster tournament =D
Seraphiél
Agilitas / Euphe'amia / Sarcio / Maribellé / Ramiél
Claricé / Marianné / Tabrìs / Gaghiél / Bardiél
<The Ex-Dalborran Elitists> T2 Raid Leader

Whispz
01.28.2013 , 06:37 PM | #136
Saedus, I would really struggle to Saturday then Sunday personally due to RL commitments.

I think keep sorc/sage and merc/commando to the same day as planned then give a week off to cater for chinese new year as rork suggested i think is the best idea

Rorkiy
01.28.2013 , 08:05 PM | #137
Quote: Originally Posted by Whispz View Post
Saedus, I would really struggle to Saturday then Sunday personally due to RL commitments.

I think keep sorc/sage and merc/commando to the same day as planned then give a week off to cater for chinese new year as rork suggested i think is the best idea
I suggested something? O.o
I think you have me confused with Sera
Rorkiy - Guardian; Shiroyasha - Shadow; Rorkiys - Sentinel; Rorkies - Scoundrel
The Ecihos Legacy
<The Ex-Dalborran Elitists>

Whispz
01.28.2013 , 10:05 PM | #138
Quote: Originally Posted by Rorkiy View Post
I suggested something? O.o
I think you have me confused with Sera
I did mix you 2 up im sorry but its still a good idea

azzhealy
01.29.2013 , 01:14 AM | #139
Yeh sorry Luke was a bit early for me when I rushed that idea out will go with no change to last two AC duels.

Grand Tournament delayed for a week due to Chinese New Year please pass this message on I will spam fleet when I get a chance.
The Mahkai Legacy Level 50
The Bastion The Harbinger

Whispz
01.29.2013 , 01:22 AM | #140
Once all AC comps are completed, I'd suggest in game mailing all participants in the finals comfirming day, time etc just to make sure all final participants have got the message