Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RWZ League 01 on Tomb of Freedom Nadd

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Tomb of Freedon Nadd
RWZ League 01 on Tomb of Freedom Nadd

Leafy_Bug
01.28.2013 , 07:02 PM | #21
Thanks for your reply Nutpen. We tried to sync queues with Tattoo Inn and for us it did not work. Regarding the ./stuck command, you can see it in the victory message. 'Proudlock bla bla bla (zero dmg, etc)' Its there, so no need for a BW system.

Slider-DDO
01.29.2013 , 01:57 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Leafy_Bug View Post
2. Would be nice to see a no './stuck' rule that disqualifies the teams from the event. We played ACE today and in their composition i saw proudlock hogging the ./stuck command like it was oxygen. . I thought common sense between ranked warzone teams implied we will not be using that ...
Hey,

OP - Great idea. It will be nice to face fixed teams playing under one guild tag.

Ref the quote above: I can't not confirm if what you are saying is true or false; however, ACE do NOT use the /stuck. This subject came up during a guild meeting months ago (when it was common) and we all agreed it was not in the sprit of the game or winning, so we don't use it.

Proudlock is not in ACE and was helping out as an OP healer. IF, he did use this command then please take this issue up with him. ACE will ensure we make it clear to anyone standing in on the team we do not use this command.

Looking forward to the 1st March

Regards

Slider
Slidar - Mara/Rage - Elite Warlord Sliderr - Jugg/Tank - Elite Warlord
Slider-A - Assassin Slider-X - Sorc/Heal
Slider-Z - Merc/Pyro Slidarr - Op/Heal Slides - Sniper

Masarko
01.29.2013 , 02:11 AM | #23
I tend to get stuck alot, specially when im about to die with no cooldowns, weird? ikr..
Voidstar seems to have the biggest stucking issue too

Tbh IDGAF if people /stuck, and also http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...=563894&page=3 I dont see "every" team agreeing, so yeah.

Some people play for comms, some for rating and some are willing to take their rating so serious to /stuck

What can I do sometimes, thats the rating

FateIsInexorable
01.29.2013 , 03:08 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Slider-DDO View Post
Hey,

OP - Great idea. It will be nice to face fixed teams playing under one guild tag.

Ref the quote above: I can't not confirm if what you are saying is true or false; however, ACE do NOT use the /stuck. This subject came up during a guild meeting months ago (when it was common) and we all agreed it was not in the sprit of the game or winning, so we don't use it.

Proudlock is not in ACE and was helping out as an OP healer. IF, he did use this command then please take this issue up with him. ACE will ensure we make it clear to anyone standing in on the team we do not use this command.

Looking forward to the 1st March

Regards

Slider
I can confirm no member of ACE used /stuck during any of our games.
Mattcadarn - Sentinel - ToFN
http://www.twitch.tv/mattcv

limenutpen
01.29.2013 , 04:17 AM | #25
Re /stuck this would be put under a vote, between the teams.

If no /stuck will be agreed I would need a screen shots to penalize this player.
Player caught doing this will be disqualified for the next match. If the same player will do this a second time he will miss three matches.

So /stuck will be put upon a vote when all teams will be decided, between the Guilds participating.

Still some guilds are not showing there interest so we might end up with more then 10 teams; Fubar, Imp Fleet All Stars, Jedi Sith 'Ari, NKPD, Girls From Pve, Devils Dice.

These are teams I have met in Ranked WZ in recent weeks.

ENTRANCE FEE

Seeing the recent feedback most probably it will be a 1 million credits fee. If we have ten participants this will be a ten million prize. Winner takes 70% second takes 30%
Nutpen: Sage, Lim'suno: Scoundrel, Lei'Suno: Commando
Los'suno: Assasin, Diopen: Juggernaut

Aerilas
01.29.2013 , 05:29 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by limenutpen View Post
Re /stuck this would be put under a vote, between the teams.

If no /stuck will be agreed I would need a screen shots to penalize this player.
Player caught doing this will be disqualified for the next match. If the same player will do this a second time he will miss three matches.

So /stuck will be put upon a vote when all teams will be decided, between the Guilds participating.

Still some guilds are not showing there interest so we might end up with more then 10 teams; Fubar, Imp Fleet All Stars, Jedi Sith 'Ari, MVP, NKPD, Girls From Pve, Devils Dice.

These are teams I have met in Ranked WZ in recent weeks.

ENTRANCE FEE

Seeing the recent feedback most probably it will be a 1 million credits fee. If we have ten participants this will be a ten million prize. Winner takes 70% second takes 30%

You asked what guilds Vladllen was from when he said him and his guild would play.

It's MVPs. You can add them
Vis Fatalis
Caineghis (Sniper) - Raelisa (Operative) - Micaiah (Sorcerer)
Saerali (Scoundrel)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

TimeBeast
01.29.2013 , 05:44 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Leafy_Bug View Post
Thanks for your reply Nutpen. We tried to sync queues with Tattoo Inn and for us it did not work. Regarding the ./stuck command, you can see it in the victory message. 'Proudlock bla bla bla (zero dmg, etc)' Its there, so no need for a BW system.
What map was this?

There is a common bug in ancient hypergate if you get too close to a corner or get pushed in to the center pylon that you get killed by kill target 0 dmg.
Larsson
Tomb of Freedon Nadd EU 16 55's
MVPs
Seele's Mom

limenutpen
01.29.2013 , 06:03 AM | #28
So far we have;
Republic
- Vitruvians
- Harbinger
- Tatoo Inn
- Coral
- MVP
Imperials
- Impulse
- Ace
NOT SURE
- Rebel Dream
- White Noise
- Yah Man
- Republic Wrath's
Nutpen: Sage, Lim'suno: Scoundrel, Lei'Suno: Commando
Los'suno: Assasin, Diopen: Juggernaut

elitegerike
01.29.2013 , 07:34 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by TimeBeast View Post
What map was this?

There is a common bug in ancient hypergate if you get too close to a corner or get pushed in to the center pylon that you get killed by kill target 0 dmg.

this!

proudlock even said in our ts that he died from 0 damage by target in ancient hypergate (bug), he didnt /stuck.

anw in ACE it is not allowed to use this command on rwz.

btw: i dont rly c any guilds using /stuck so i think it wont be a probleme.

FateIsInexorable
01.29.2013 , 07:47 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by elitegerike View Post
this!

proudlock even said in our ts that he died from 0 damage by target in ancient hypergate (bug), he didnt /stuck.

anw in ACE it is not allowed to use this command on rwz.

btw: i dont rly c any guilds using /stuck so i think it wont be a probleme.
Ah okay, it's a ****** bug then, thanks for clearing it up.
Mattcadarn - Sentinel - ToFN
http://www.twitch.tv/mattcv