Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Least Seen Companion

Mantang
01.28.2013 , 05:44 PM | #1
So I notice running around and leveling on both sides of the galactic struggle there are just some companions that just never seem to get any face time. Hell, when I look up companions on data sites there are ones I don't recognize for anything and a few I would probably think were stationary NPCs if I were walking around the fleet.

So who in your opinion is the least seen companion?

StefanTOR
01.28.2013 , 06:12 PM | #2
For Imps I'd say:

Warrior: Broonmark
Inquisitor: Andronikos
Bounty Hunter: Skadge
Agent: Vector

Diplomaticus
01.28.2013 , 06:22 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by StefanTOR View Post
For Imps I'd say:

Warrior: Broonmark
Inquisitor: Andronikos
Bounty Hunter: Skadge
Agent: Vector
I significantly doubt Andronikos. Lots of assassins who want a dps companion who is darkly aligned will use him.

Skadge and BM are true, but that's partly because they're acquired late in game. They're both darkside tanks who get sick affection rewards in conversations, so people who can use it should consider using them.

For Reps:

Knight: Sgt Rusk, darkside companion (not popular with Knights) who is acquired at pretty much the same time as Lord Scourge, who is lots cooler.
Consular: Iresso. Who finds this guy interesting anyway?
Smuggler: A hard one. I'd say Akaavi the least, but that's merely a guess.
Trooper: Yuun or Tanno. (Yuun because he's both lategame and melee dps (and because he's so easy to sway with gifts), Tanno because he's DS, and apparently people don't realize just yet how bad *** he actually is).

RendValor
01.28.2013 , 06:56 PM | #4
The least seen companion overall, in both sides, would be the bug guy troopers get
The Trayus Legacy - Prophecy of the Five

Chiramu
01.29.2013 , 04:19 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Diplomaticus View Post
Smuggler: A hard one. I'd say Akaavi the least, but that's merely a guess.

Akaavi is actually pretty good for Scoundrels, I switched a lot with her and Corso on my Scoundrel .
I would say Bowdaar is the least seen for level 50 smugglers.

Thundergulch
01.31.2013 , 11:29 AM | #6
I'd have to say Broonmark.
Because Juggs and Marauders don't really have a need for him when you have Jaesa,Vette or Quinn at your disposal.
I've geared up Pierce in full Rakata on my Marauder and can solo the Light's Out Heroic Daily on Belsavis,but it's a little hairy... with Quinn, that Heroic is a breeze.

Petnil
01.31.2013 , 02:07 PM | #7
Probaly the tank companions if you talk level 50. even while leveling tank companions aren´t used much.

SandsOfArrakis
02.01.2013 , 02:40 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Petnil View Post
Probaly the tank companions if you talk level 50. even while leveling tank companions aren´t used much.
True. On my Sage I only brought out a tank character for the big boss fights. Otherwise Nadia is quite happily trashing through heaps of mobs.

On my Scoundrel I've been using Risha ever since I've got her. Even class quests were easy to do with her along and a few levels below quest level. Helps if your character is a healer
Írulan (Sage) ~ Jeannedarc (Shadow) ~ Sihaya (Scoundrel) ~ Muireann (Commando) ~ Elysaine (Sentinel)
Rhíannon (Sorc) ~ Gaeriel (Merc) ~ Ìrulan (Mara) ~ Aurorâ (Op)
The Corrino Legacy Server: The Red Eclipse

Vonstagger
02.01.2013 , 03:29 PM | #9
I bet this topic is brutal for consulars who are stuck with a broomstick wielding, capri pants wearing, loogie hacking lizard-pirate as their first companion.

Oddly enough, I see Boonmark running around in fleet more often then you'd think. When I first got him i tried him out and wasn't impressed. Obviously tank companion not great for tanks. Course, there's probably five times more marauders out there than juggernaughts. . . . .

The least seen companions are any that aren't Mako/Jaesa/Ashara/cute chick/etc.

ATAMIANM
02.04.2013 , 01:42 PM | #10
So I have on Imp side a Marauder, Assassin, and Agent, and a Guardian on the rep side.

For Marauder, my least used is definitely;y Broonmark- just not impressed much by him and not really a good companion compatibility-wise. My fave is Jaesa and HK-51, Quinn for his healing.

For assassin, least-used are Khem Val (useless after 50 IMO) and Ashara.

No comment on the Imp agent as I still only have Kaliyo.

For the Jedi Guardian, tie between T7-01 and Rusk. T7-01 doesn't cut it as I don't need another tank. Rusk absolutely has the worst personality of any companion I've ever seen. He does good damage but is thoroughly unlikeable. Scourge is cool, but I do not need another tank.